Thread: Kaspersky Mobile Security in my E72

Kaspersky Mobile Security in my E72

I heard about Kaspersky from friends so, I presently set up Kaspersky mobile security in my E72 mobile phone. And now I got a difficulty from time to time my mobile squeezes and mechanically it turns off then once I should take away it’s battery to revolve it back on. But at what time I take away Kaspersky Mobile Security it works without any problem. So, I don’t know how it happened and why it’s happened? If some buddy knows about the solution then please send me your suggestion.

Re: Kaspersky Mobile Security in my E72

As you say about your problem, the same problem I faced 5 days before so I suggest you to follow the instruction. First Uninstall Kaspersky mobile security without saving settings, and then restart the mobile, download KMS 9.4.95 from any official site. And you can download this from official site of Kaspersky and active the application as Trial. And please make sure how many RAM is presented before installing Kaspersky mobile security and after that send me your response.

I checked my Ram memory and that is: 119.88Mb. And after installing the KSM 38.92 Mb Memory is free and 80.96 Mb are used. I just fix that difficulty, I made a hard reset of my cell phone and now that difficulty is fixed. But one thing else that at what time I go to write an original message I can write the number of the anyone whom I wish for to send the message. But at what time I use to choose it from contacts message menu squash and I cannot do anything more in message sometimes and then I have to restart the phone. But else all applications work well. This is all at what time Kaspersky mobile security is installed but once I remove Kaspersky mobile security mobile work well.

I heard this kind of problem through my friend he also faced this problem before seven days. I discussed to him after reading your problem then I post this reply on this forum. So I like to suggest you by the experience of my friend you have to try to updating your phone firmware. If possible then use newest version. Are you trying it, if not so first try this may be possible this will help you. But I am not very sure because personally I did not try any time. I hope this will help you.

I have set up "Active Lock" in my phone and I protected a few applications in my cell phone. Also I set up Kaspersky mobile security 8 then I used Message menu for many times it worked flawlessly. But sometime this problem accord with me. Then I put out of "Active Lock" and Message menu become to its regular state and worked properly. I think you have to check your all application and if your active lock is on then put off it and check may be your problem solve after this try.