Thread: Automatic Subscription Renewal of KIS

Automatic Subscription Renewal of KIS

Hello friend, I have just bought a new kaspersky Internet security 2011 for my computer system, I installed it successfully and then I registered it online but not activated the KIS on same day. When I gone to activate next day I got red banner saying that your computer is at risk and I am getting "Automatic Subscription Renewal Failed" and It shows a button to Fix it now. But when I click on Fix button, it says the updated subscription key is missing. So can anyone tell me what is Key. So help me out of this problem.

Re: Automatic Subscription Renewal of KIS

Hello friend I have read you problem regarding the KIS. From my point of view check your system date and the time. If it is not correct please correct in and then try once again. Activation always comes with the periodic or specific date and time. And if it not solves your problem then insure from where you have bought the Kaspersky Internet security. Or contact best buy for Antivirus. If any other issue please post on this forum. Most probably it is the problem of date and time.

Hello everybody I have also similar kind of the problem. I bought a Kaspersky internet security two month ago and installed it and It worked flawless for a month I have a year subscription till March 2012. But after a month, My antivirus stopped working because of renewal of subscription error. I am getting red banner saying that "Automatic Subscription renewal has failed". When I click on "Fix it now" It show that subscription Key is Missing. What is that I have paid for a year like every year and enjoy it for a year. But now what happened this time and how to fix it?

Hello friend I would like to thank you for using this forum for your querry. But I say sorry for that I don’t have exact answer but the thing that I can suggest you to check your system date and time is correct. Because you you click on activate now your system date is match with your Kaspersky antivirus. So if it solve your issue then ok otherwise you have to visit the person from where you have bought the Antivirus.