Thread: KIS services not responding

KIS services not responding

Hello friends please help me as soon as possible for you guys. I got very irritated with this KIS antivirus program. I have heard from many of my friends about this firewall that has a very high resistance to stop any virus to slip into our system and based on the hope that I brought and installed this program which is antivirus KIS on to my system. But from the day I have installed this program, I am facing a lot of problems with it. Every time I start my system to connect to the Internet but after some time it stops working and my pc becomes very slow. This is happening continuously and it really takes long time to connect to the Internet. So anyone who has any solution please help me with it.

Re: KIS services not responding

Sometimes it is happen because of the too much data on to your system and that is why like this happening and your system become very slow. Since all antivirus programs requires a lot of space so if there is too much data located in the system preclude the normal operation of your system. So, first make sure you free up some space data for the antivirus program to run efficiently. In addition, it is always best to remove the cache and browsing data along history, and that will give way to cookies and new data to surf the Internet freely. So this kind of things it matters little if you are not getting the speed you want in the system.

Hey friend you would like to know the amount of RAM currently being used in your system. If you are using low RAM then it might be possible that due to your computer slows down when antivirus software is enabled. So if your RAM speed is low then I suggest you to get higher speeds will make your computer run even if there is more data in the system. Also, make sure you do not keep too many applications to run simultaneously, while access to the Internet, which can cause poor performance.

Hello friends, it's great that this forum nice and a quick fix, but the problem is that I still could not resolve the error yet. First I am having a lot of free memory on my system and I also have 1 GB of RAM on my motherboard which is not bad at all. I even tried clearing my cache as one of you suggested, but my system still slows down every time I try to connect to the Internet with KIS antivirus program continued. I do not know what is causing this problem, but one thing is sure that there is a unique virus that when I installed the KIS and I scanned my system instantly. So, can anyone suggest me what is wrong and how to solve.

Hey why not try to remove KIS antivirus program and then see you are able to connect to the Internet without problems or not. If you are able to connect to Internet without any problems and achieve good performance with your system, then I think there was a problem with KIS program. Try reinstalling the same program and see if they can get a connection to the Internet with a high system performance. Even if they are not able to get the system running smoothly, then it is all for the KIS antivirus program will have to change.