Thread: Windows 7: “wireless is not running” pop up error message

Windows 7: “wireless is not running” pop up error message

“Windows wireless service is not running” pop up error message in my system whenever I tried to connect the system with my home shared wifi network. The problem is starts occurring right after upgrade my dell isnpiron one desktop PC form windows vista to 7 OS version. I am not able to connect the system s with the wireless network, ever time the pop up error message flashes into my screen. I run the network diagnostic program but this one also not give me any result to resolve this regarding the problem. Now what should I do to overcome from this problem.

Re: Windows 7: “wireless is not running” pop up error message

Be sure that the wireless wizard of your system is working correctly and is enable, to ensure on this connect the system with the other wifi wizard and then try check whether the wifi network is showing or not. If you did not found any problem over there then simply check the internet connection or the network connection, that you are using, the problem problem might be with the wireless network, make sure that the network strength is proper.

Reconfigure the network connectivity, for that ping to network and sharing window under control panel and form ether open the network tab that you are using, remove the earlier setting and reinsert the desire setting into the appropriate place, during this process remember that the wifi router is not connected with your system. After complete the reconfiguration process plug the router nod now try to access the internet. I hope this time the problem will not be arrived. Along with this also make sure that the router is situated in the limited distance from your system which is required.

Be sure that the network connection light is blinking in your router, if the light is working then simply be sure that there is no issue with the network service, but if the light sin pot working then you simply need to contact with the service provider or the network administrator. Go through this, I hope it wills somehow help you to figure out the problem. I was also facing relevant type of problem, and found that the problem is in the network service and then simply contact with the service provider they come down at my home and recover the problem.

I would like to suggest you to reload the wireless router driver; the problem might be in there. Run the installation program, at the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing one, terminate the process and then go for the fresh installation. It wil remove and then automatically run the fresh installation process, go through this, in some of the problems I found that the wireless network or the connectivity related issue are caused for the wifi router driver and by this driver reload process it will be resolved, I hope this will surely help you.

I am also facing a peculiar type of problem with my Broadcom wireless router, though I am using this one from a long time, and this is the first time at a time there is more then one problem is arrived into my system. and the actual problem is when I tried to connect the system with any wireless whether this is in my office or in the outside, it flashes that the wireless service is not running, though I can’t go for nay outside solution but for my home I am tried many tricks as well as those are mentioned in the above but nothing was helped me. And at last I consult with a technical person, he suggest me to go for a new router. Whereas I am also willing to change the router, using this one from a long time. So is here anyone having any such information regarding the best wireless router for my system?

The E1000 delivers the performance of the Linksys Wireless-N technology for your wifi network at your home. Speed up your wireless network with this router in your system or any other wireless devices with up to 300 Mbit / s links. This router software permits speedy setup and also has authoritative tools to manage your wireless network. The Linksys E1000 gives you easy-to-install wireless N-based connections, so you can surf the Internet and e-mails to send, and have shared access. The Cisco Connect software will help you personalize your settings and add more Internet capable policy on your network. The functions for parental control permit you to restrict Internet use within certain times and blocking unnecessary sites, and also the individual setting of parental controls on the device.

Cisco Linksys E4200, it provides the network solutions, Cisco has launched its striking new dual-band wireless router, Cisco Linksys Maximum Performance E4200 Dual-Band Wireless N Router, and This router combines the power of dual-band, 3 × 3 MIMO antenna. It is built for speed, optimized for media management. Dual-N Band Wireless Router provides simultaneous double the bandwidth and improved performance for ease of use of the media, taking up less space on the network and throughout the house. Easy to use and configure, include the installation wizard for Mac.