Thread: Is there any partnership between Kaspersky, AhnLabs & Hack Shield

Is there any partnership between Kaspersky, AhnLabs & Hack Shield

I play online games a lot and that is the reason why I have the Kaspersky anti-virus installed at my place. Recently when I was playing a online game they patched in anti-cheating software called Hack Shield which is made by a company called AhnLab. And it said that that AhnLabs has some kind of cooperative agreement with Kaspersky. I couldn't find any information about AhnLab working with Kaspersky on the website. I don’t know what that anti-cheating software called Hack Shield does. I want to confirm that that Kaspersky does actual has a relationship with AhnLab and is it proper software or some kind if a virus present in it. Please help me out on this.

Re: Is there any partnership between Kaspersky, AhnLabs & Hack Shield

I think that if it’s an online game then there is a major possibility that it could be a virus. A virus is maybe trying to invade your system. If I would have been in your place then I would have send an e-mail to Kaspersky Lab Support and would have consulted then for some kind of instructions. Also you can ask some other user who plays the same game. I think that once you mail them they will properly guide you on your query.

According to my knowledge AhnLabs is a renowned and trusted company. So I feel that if it’s coming from their side then it has to be legitimate software. And I also feel that you don’t have to worry about it as its proper software. But talking about the partnership I don’t know or remember that is there any kind of such agreement between them. So I feel that of you install that there is no hard in installing the software.

According to me what you need to do is get version of Kaspersky anti-virus. It may be a possibility that you there is an old version of Kaspersky that you might be using and that is the reason why you are in trouble. So what I would suggest is that go to the web site of Kaspersky and then download the latest version of it. Once you do it install the anti-virus and then check if you are getting that anti-cheating software called Hack Shield. I hope that your problem will be resolved after this.