Thread: System tool control in the computer

System tool control in the computer

Hi, I have a weird problem in my hp mini which is running XP operating system, the thing is it consist of System tool which is present in my desktop and whenever I tried to remove the system tool, it give a popup stating that new update are present click to download it. Tried to download Malware byte to remove the virus but the problem is now I cannot access the internet, also I cannot access the local file on the desktop and the desktop gets restarted every time I try to connect to the internet. Please help me to com e out of this.

Re: System tool control in the computer

System tool is like rogue software that is used to accidently get you account number and also other valuable data from the users. This virus are been created by the same person who are the creator of the deadly virus that destroy the computer. The infection is been noticed by you when a message will be popped out in the desktop saying some kind of warning like Application is unable to run or the cmd.exe is unable to run, please upgrade your antivirus to a particular version to get full security. If you get this kind of message then it is the virus that is providing the information to you and if you click on it then the virus will be executed.

Try to download the Rkill antivirus install this and run the antivirus so that it will remove all the virus that is present. It try to disable the virus that is present and terminate it. There may be possibilities that the virus will not be detected, you can try downloading other version because if ir is not detected in one f the virus you can download the other.

The other way to remove the virus is by downloading the combo fix antivirus, it is a free version antivirus which can be downloaded from any of the computer. Once downloaded then do the system recovery for safety reason, once done then carefully read the instruction that is provided to you, through the manuals. Then do the exact thing what is been mentioned in the virus. If all this stuff does not work then you can do the other thing, you can restore the data till the date when the new software is been installed once you have done that, then you can delete the program that was present. Also you can disable the thing with the help of msconfig.

If you want to remove the system tool from your system you will have to take a advice from the expert who has faced and come out of this problem, but there are some software that help to remove the software but it may not happened every time, it is a request, if you are not aware of how to remove then please do not go ahead because if you go ahead, then it will change the value of the registry which will lead to system loss. If you want to go ahead with it, then you have to go to system registry and clear all the related file in the form version like “HKEY_CURRENT_USER/” , after this you have to delete all the related .exe and relate all the file and folder.