Thread: Problems in accessing some of my favourite’s websites after trojan or virus clean-up

Problems in accessing some of my favourite’s websites after trojan or virus clean-up

Hello friend, this forum has solved my last issue regarding the virus; After the Antivirus run folder duplication has been stopped. Now I am facing new problem in cleaning up my system after infection with Trojan. Many of my favorite’s website failed to load. I am not getting what is the problem and sometime completely not accessible. Issue is seem to be with JavaScript that has enabled me unload some websites. If anyone have same issue and got the solution please post that. Any Help would be appreciated.

Re: Problems in accessing some of my favourite’s websites after trojan or virus clean-up

Hello friend I got the problem you are facing, I want your network configuration. Please post that.For Configuration click on start button then go to run option ant type CMD then press enter button. You will see Command prompt window. In that you type ipconfig /all and then press enter button. And let me know what you are getting. Let me know your physical address, IP address DHCP and auto configuration are enabled or not. Lease obtained and expiration.

Re: Problems in accessing some of my favourite’s websites after trojan or virus clean-up

As per discussion. I am posting my Windows configuration. My Host name is rath, known node type, Ip routing is disabled, WINS proxy disabled, LAN configurations are LAN name is Realtek, Physical address is 01-80-01-5G-75-15, DHCP is enabled, IP address is 192.168.2.1, Subnet mask is 255.255.255.1, Default gateway is 192.169.1.1, DHCP server is 192.168.1.1 DNS server is 192.168.1..1, Lease obtained date is 30 march and Lease Expiries date is 26 may 2011.

Hello friend, you don’t need to check the configuration setting because you have proper internet connection. As you posted that you are facing the problem with only some website. It means you are having proper internet connection. Please insure that same website open in other web browser or not if it open it means there is issue with your web browser. If not there may be a chance that while running antivirus scan some of java Script files has been deleted. Which does not let the website to load? So its better to load or repair your windows. Or Click on best known checkpoint.

Thank you friend for giving your precious time for me. I am agreeing on you. This is the problem because of antivirus. Only some of the web site does not open. This site does not load in any of the web browser. I tried all latest web browsers. I also think antivirus has deleted some file that will have infected. I am going to use restore point perhaps that can help me, otherwise I will reinstall the windows. Thank you very much for you opinion.