Thread: PDM Keylogger Affecting Memory patch In Power DVD

PDM Keylogger Affecting Memory patch In Power DVD

I have been using the software of the Power DVD since long and have got an alternative source for the keylogging in it. I have been using both the software in the system of the Intel Dual core processor and also I have been using the graphic card of Nvidia in it, along with the motherboard of Intel in it. The software of the keylogger is the best for the use as all the keystrokes are being saved in it. But recently I have been affected by the virus called the PDM Keylogger which is affecting the whole system and also the part of the power DVD. Please help me out with the issue that is being faced by me.

Re: PDM Keylogger Affecting Memory patch In Power DVD

At the start you can just make the use of any of the anti-virus software for the system that you are using. And then you can just try and see that whether it is working for you or not. This is just a basic step for the removal of the virus from the system that you are using. Many of the viruses can be affecting the keylogger software that you are using and sometimes the patch is also affected by it. Mainly I think that by just using the antivirus software all the issues will be solved for you.

And other option for you is that you can check the details of the properties of the program and then just see that whether the keylogging is having a proper certificate for the usage of it in the system. It happens that when all the details are not being given properly then there are issues that are being created in it. And for that you should see that the certificate that is being provided by it is original for the system or not.

The main reason can also be due to the rising use of the power DVD along with the use of the patch that is being provide along with it, the patches are data that is being volatile which are the easy targets for the viruses for the stacking part hence they are frequently being attacked in it. Patches are the common prey for the viruses attack in the system. So you have to make sure that you are not using the patch files when you are being connected to the internet or to any of the external source in it the system.

There are certain trusted zones that is being made for the files and the patches which is being safeguarded by the antivirus itself and so you don’t have to worry about the files which you are going to use in it. Always place all the files in the trusted zones then you can see that the working of the PDM will be completely stopped and it will stop the potential attack on the system files in the system. You can just remove the files from the log files if it is affecting the system more.