Thread: High ping slow internet speed in hathway broadband

High ping slow internet speed in hathway broadband

Recently i have shifted from the mtnl unlimited plan to the hathway unlimited plan. The speed is of 1 mbps and I am facing some internal problem with the intent connection. Well the problem is that the transfer speed of the broad band is quiet slow and it takes hours to download something. However one thing to note here is that I am able to get a good speed in some websites while in some websites specially the download software websites it becomes increasingly difficult for the download. The speedtest result shows that the speed is 1mbps but I think the download speed is anywhere around 40-50 kbps. Also the ping results are quite good. So do you have anything to say here? If you have some good solutions for me then do let me know about it.

Re: High ping slow internet speed in hathway broadband

Well this type of problem can bets be solved by resetting the network connections that you have in the system. there is something with the network connections and hence it is giving you such problem. I hope you are clear with all the steps of resetting the network connections. So do try that and that will definitely help you. As of now I think this is a better solution for you. Do try it and let me know if you are able to get some output of it.

According to me it is best to have a talk with the hathway people about this problem. Since they are very well versed with such type of problems they would be able to give you some valuable inputs on this matter. So do try doing that they will surely be sending some good technician to have a access to that problem and he will accordingly guide you through the problem. So do try and follow this suggestion it will definitely be of good help for you. Also I want to know the result of yours. So I hope you will get back to me with the result.

See if you are accessing a site which is very high in the traffic you will naturally get a slow download speed in your system. this is because the traffic at that website is quit high and hence accessing the site is very difficult. So one piece of advise that I want to give you here is that try accessing such type of sites when the traffic is very less specially at night then you will get a good download speed. Also if you are facing with the frequent disconnection then I would advice you to change the modem/router that you are using in your system. that will be of much needed help for you.

Ok, thanks for the various suggestion given here. Let me inform you all that all the suggestions were quite nice but i don't know whether they will help me in the long run. Since this is a very serious issue and it is been taken very lightly by the hathway people. So right now i have no idea what to do further. Still if someone has help for me with which i will be able to get a good support then do let me know about it. Since this is really frustrating sometimes. So do respond early.