Thread: How to solve network adapter problem

How to solve network adapter problem

I have windows xp version operating system installed in my computer. I recently updated operating system. Since then I can not access the internet. After running network diagnostic it warns message that machine doesn’t have any installed network adapters. can you tell me every time when i will update my operating system same problem going to happen or what?Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: How to solve network adapter problem

Solution to this problem is first you scan your driver using driver detective and if needs to reinstall then reinstall the driver or update the driver. Even I had also this problem in my case it was not even showing backup hard drive. So I tried with old hard drive that had windows installed then it recognized the Ethernet card but no driver.but after I reinstalled the original hard drive with xp it found the driver

Normally after installing windows xp or up gradation to windows xp ,device manager may list your network adapter and as not having a driver installed. It also shows other network connectivity problem. when you upgraded your windows based computer network adapter worked correctly before upgrade. The issue comes if your network adapter is not supported in windows xp. In this case you suppose to contact the manufacturer of network adapter to check whether network adapter is compatible in windows xp. Replace non working adapter to one which supports windows xp., your problem will get solved.

Mainly this kind of problem occur when your machine’s operating system doesn’t support network adapter. In this case just roll back the network adapter driver to the one that used to work. Goto my computer right click then go to option manage in that click device manager next network adapter . there you will find network adapter with an error message. There you double click on network adapter line next click on driver then on roll back and in last click on ok . This will reinstall the old driver then restart the pc problem will get fixed.

Open command window then type IPCONFIG/ALL ,there right click on command window and choose select all then hit enter. You will get router’s configuration menu. For all problem you can consult router manual . e need to check that whether driver is loaded for network adapter or not. Everything has to be connected properly .modem should also be connected properly. You unplug the power of both router and modem and turn off the machine. After this reconnect the poer to modem first then router after this restart the machine.

First of all you need to check out whether all the connections are proper or not i.e modem and routers are connected well or not. This all are need for configuring router and any router firmware updates.type the address of router in the browser’s address bar and then observe what happens . use the address such as recommended in the routers guide. If have to follow instruction to fix the bug.