Thread: After updating from KIS 2010 to 2011 my system is super slow

After updating from KIS 2010 to 2011 my system is super slow

I have installed the windows XP and I am using Kaspersky internet security 2011. I not satisfied by upgrading the same to internet security. I am not having any major benefit and on the other hand there is a serious problem with my system. I had seen that my system is working very slow. It is not at all responding from any angle and lags a lot. Even after having around 4GB of ram this issue is constant and there is no fix for that.

I would like to suggest you that you need to turn off the both the Windows firewall and windows defender. If you didn’t turned off the Windows firewall and windows defender then during update time it might get slow as you are facing the same right now. That is why this kind of issue occur and there is no easy way to fix the same. If still your system is working slow then you can try removing a few applications which are hampering the overall output.

The best thing you can do is first remove the antivirus and then install it back again. That will be the best option according to me. Then also try to remove all the previously installed programs which you are not using. And then test back. If still it is slow then it is good to format your pc and install everything from scratch. I think that will be the best option.