Thread: Acer Trojans cannot be removed with KIS

Acer Trojans cannot be removed with KIS

Hi all, I am having the Kaspersky Internet Security installed in my computer. Last Sunday I kept my system on full scan as I usually do that on every weekend. It detects a Acer Trojans in my computer and there was nothing else other than that. I tried to clan that but it was not able to clean the file. After that, I tried to delete that file but it was also not able to delete that. Now this is showing me the red icon on the system tray that looks very bad. Now I am stuck at this point that what I should do next to solve the problem. Can you tell me that if there is any best way that can let me out of this use? Please reply if you have idea regarding this.

Re: Acer Trojans cannot be removed with KIS

The main reason for this issue is that the virus definition in your computer is not up to date and that is the reason that it is not able to clean that file. If you want to get that resolved then you will have to update the antivirus in your computer. If you want to do that than just right on the kaspersky icon that is there in the system tray and that will show you one of the options as update. You will have to select that option and that will start to update the database of the antivirus. After the process of the update is completed then you will have to reboot the computer and again scan the computer and if it detects that again then just clean that and there are more chances that this will be cleaned this time.

It might be because, the installation files of the Kaspersky Internet Security is corrupted in your computer and so it is not able to clean that corrupted file. According to me, you will have to install that once again in your computer and see if that is able to help you in any manner. But before installing that, you should make sure that you have uninstalled the currently installed one from your computer. After uninstalling that from the computer, install it once again. This will make all the files once again and can also solve the issue for you.

The best way to get the reason and the solution to this issue is to call the Technical support for the Kaspersky Internet Security and ask them for the issue. They are the people who know that, what are the probable issues that can be happened to their product and also the way that can resolve this issue for you. So search on internet for the contact of them and contact then either with call or via email. I am quite sure that you will get the perfect answers from them. Good Luck!!!

You have not mentioned that which version of the Kaspersky Internet Security you are using. So, if you are having any version other than the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 then my advice to you is to install the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 in your computer and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. I am also having the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 installed in my computer and that is not giving me any issue like this and I hope that this will do the same for you. There are many of my friends, who are using the same and not having the problem with that. Thank you.

**Thank you very much for your replies. It was because I was not updated the antivirus in my computer and that is the reason that it was not getting deleted. Now, I have updated the antivirus and when I tried to clear that once again then it clears that from my computer without any problem. So any one over here is searching for the same issue then do the same and this will also resolve the problem. Anyway, thank you very much once again for such a quick replies