Thread: Two copies of Kaspersky are running at the same time

Two copies of Kaspersky are running at the same time

Hi all, I am having the Kaspersky Internet Security installed in my computer. Whenever I see the task manager under the processes then I found that there are two avp.exe processes are running at the same time. Can you tell me that if this is normal or there is any bug in that which need to be resolved. If you are having any ideas that how can I do that then please let me know about that. I don’t have any idea that how can this be resolved. Please reply as early as possible. Thank you.

Re: Two copies of Kaspersky are running at the same time

As far as I know that this is normal that you are seeing two of them running at the same time. Out of these two one is intended for the display and other one is intended for the program. I searched for this on internet and found this answer. So if that is not creating any problem to you then you should not end that process and let that running in the background. This will not affect the performance of the computer for you. This is the only thing that I can suggest you at the time.

What is the version of the Kaspersky Internet Security that you are using in your phone? I am asking that if you are having any version other than the Kaspersky 2011 then my suggestion to you is to change to the Kaspersky 2011. I am saying you this because I am also using the same and that is not showing me any of the issues like this. So just search for the setup of the Kaspersky 2011 and download that in your computer. Install that in your computer and that will solve the issue for you. This is one of the best things that you can do to solve the issues like this.

It will be better if you can just have a talk to the TECH SUPPORT of Kaspersky regarding the matter of yours and check if that is able to in fact help you in any manner there. They are the people who know that what can be the exact problem with that and also the way to solve the issue. So try the solution provided by them and that will be the safest way for you. This should be the first thing that you need to in the cases like this before doing anything else to the computer. I wish that you will get the answer for this soon.

I am also agree with the first answer that out if the two processes, one is for the service part and other one is for the GUI and this is by the design. So they will not create any problem to you. Other then this if you want then you can make use of the removal tool and see if that is able to help you but the best will be just keep them as it is as it will not cause any harm to your computer in any manner and it makes no sense to delete or end that process. I thing that, you have understood now, that what is the reason for this problem.

It will be really enormous if you are capable to make the installation for the Kaspersky Internet Security and make out if that can create several dissimilarity there. You can only have the installation for the Kaspersky Removal tool and after that just do the un-installation of Antivirus. You will be capable to locate the similar on Official site of Kaspersky and after that be able to download the ZIP file. Extract it as well as install it in your computer. Take out the Antivirus as of the Control Panel and subsequently go by means of the clean installation of Antivirus on the system. check if that can really make the issue out.