Thread: How to reinstall windows 7 after formatting

How to reinstall windows 7 after formatting

I have dell laptop and I use internet explorer 9. I have been formatted my laptop before 4 days due to the virus and software problem. Will I can reinstall the windows 7 again without purchasing because purchasing may cost me more. I had Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 9.0.0.736 before formatting. Please can anyone help me to reinstall the Kaspersky Internet Security?

Re: How to reinstall windows 7 after formatting

Make sure that you have the activation code of the Kaspersky Internet Security. If you have the internet facilities then log off your system and again restart the system. Now press F8. When press the F8 the boot screen will appear. Now make selection on the safe mode with networking. After that press enter login with your user name and password. Now download the new fresh copy of Kaspersky Internet Security through internet. When download is completed run the file. The installation of Kaspersky Internet Security will starts, between installation systems prompts for the activation code. This helps you to reinstall the Kaspersky Internet Security.

If you formatted the C drive, then you don’t want to download fresh copy of the Kaspersky Internet Security. You have to repair your Kaspersky Internet Security. Select the start icon from desktop, now choose the control panel. Under control panel select add/remove program and then select the Kaspersky Internet Security. After that repair the Kaspersky Internet Security. This will update your Kaspersky Internet Security.

If you formatted your laptop you can install the Kaspersky Internet Security through your friends as well. You can copy the all files of Kaspersky Internet Security from your friends systems that don’t have the virus. Through this way as well you can install the Kaspersky Internet Security antivirus. There are some trail versions of Kaspersky Internet Security you can install that one and work with it. I think this guidance will help you lot more.