Thread: Kaspersky database status appears obsolete

Kaspersky database status appears obsolete

Well i have some problem with the kaspersky antivirus that i have right now. Well the problem is with the database. The database is showing that it is obsolete. So i thought there is a need to update. So what i did was hit the fixed button and it started downloading all the updates from the server, after it had installed all the files from the server to the database. I thought it will not show the same status but i was wrong. It did appear again. So what can i do so that the status does not appear obsolete, anyone having any information about me then do let me know about it.

Re: Kaspersky database status appears obsolete

Well it seems there must be some problem while you were trying to update your database version. Due to some problem in the internet connection or might be due to some other reason your updation might have got stopped in the middle and you might not be knowing about this. Hence this can be a possibility. So in order to fix this problem you will have to look for some solutions in he internet. Try looking for some help in the kaspersky website. You might end up getting some thing there. So do try and look for the solutions there. All the best.

I think you must give it a fresh start. So do uninstall the antivirus that you are having and reinstall it accordingly. I think so the case can also be the one that is suggested above. So for that it is always necessary that you uninstall the antivirus program that you are having. Do try it and start with the new updates of the database. This would certainly help. Well let me inform you that do follow this suggestion if any of the above methods have not worked out for you. I hope you have got the necessary suggestion.

Well it would be a possibility that you are not having any free disk space in your disk space, always remember that it is always necessary that you keep some disk portions empty specially of the c: i am saying this because c: is the most important drive and hence whatever operation are going to be carried requires some free space in the c: so do defragment the c: , empty out some space and remove all the unnecessary items in the particular disk. Do try doing this you would be able some proper solution there.

I would advice you to disable the windows defender application that you are having. I have read it some where in the internet while disabling this particular application does helps sometime. Also if you have the open dns connection then always remember to enable it. It might surely help. So do try with all the suggestions that i have specified here. you will surely get some solution here.

Well i would advice you to install the GetSystemInfo application from the internet. This particular application will be directly available from the Kaspersky Lab server. After you have extracted the application then install the application and do follow all the steps that is being instructed to you. Having done that when you run the application there you will get the option of create report. Click on all the checkboxes that will be given to you. After having clicked all the checkboxes you will have to save the report in your desktop. The report will contains all the error that is present in your system. this error will be sent to the customer help desk of the kaspersky they will accordingly view your problem and only after that will instruct you with the necessary solutions.