Thread: How to turn email preview messages on in kaspersky internet security 2011

How to turn email preview messages on in kaspersky internet security 2011

Well let me inform you all that i have just recently installed the kaspersky internet security 2011 in my system. I have not yet checked with all the features of the antivirus program. I think there is some features that are missing in the new antivirus version. I cannot find the preview messages that i could easily see in the previous version. Anyone having any idea how can i turn on that feature then do let me know as soon as possible. Since i am unable to get any proper method anywhere. So do reply fast i am waiting for your responses.

Re: How to turn email preview messages on in kaspersky internet security 2011

Well i think the email preview feature is not present there in the system. So as of now there is no need to find any such feature in the new version you will not find it. Yes you were right it was easily available in all of the previous versions, like the kaspersky internet security 2010, kaspersky internet security 2009. The developers could not find any reason to include this feature in the new version as it was of not so great use to the users. So they have removed this feature in the new version. So i hope you have got the necessary solution here.

Well that is very harsh step taken by the kaspersky. Wel lthe email preview feature was one of my favorite features in the previous version. I quite liked the feature because it allowed me to have a look at all the mails and also delete all the spam mails completely from the inbox of my folder. It wa quite a fresh feature which could not be found in any of the other antivirus program that were being released in the market. So i urge the developers to bring this particular feature back in the antivirus program.

Well let me inform you that this particular feature was being removed by the microsoft and not by the kaspersky people. I have read somewhere in the internet it is due to the change in the pop3 methods that is newly being implemented by the Microsoft developers. Hence at the last moment they had to remove this particular fetaure from the antivirus software. I know it is a quite a bit sad for all the kaspersky lovers but still we expect some help in the year 2012. So the only option is to wait for some time and see if the kaspersky people will re introduce this same feature in the coming year.

I think the only good option before you would be to stick with the 2010 version of the kaspersky antivirus program. I think this would be the better option for you. Well as of now i have not yet upgraded to the latest version of the antivirus program because i have no tyet reviewed the product completely. As of now i have got to hear about this problem. There can be various new things that i would get to hear. So it is always better to wait for some time and then only go with the new version that is available in the market.

Even i am of the same opinions that of the above users. Even i have red that kaspersky have scrapped the feature of the preview message in their new version. It is due to the change in the microsoft method on how to implement the pop3 feature. So there can be a possibility that the current mail feature might work. So you cannot say anything about that. So do not be surprised when the kaspersky will be reintroducing the feature back again. So this can also be a possibility. Well the only thing that we will have to do is wait and watch.