Thread: Fluctuation on Download Speed when Kaspersky is enabled

Fluctuation on Download Speed when Kaspersky is enabled

ON the assembled PC I have Windows 7 64 bit and in addition to this for the security I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. Now the issue is that when I go to surfing the things then there is no issue at all there but as soon as I go for downloading the things then I have seen a serious amount of fluctuation in the download speed here. It seem to me that I am getting this issue because of the Antivirus that I am using here and hence I would really appreciate the thing if you all can help me in getting the download speed back to normal. When the antivirus is active I have seen the issue with the download and when I disable it there then I can download the things with the normal speed there. Let me know about the same.

Re: Fluctuation on Download Speed when Kaspersky is enabled

What is the actually speed there that you are actually getting. I mean to say that it might have happened that you might have crossed the limited download and hence you are getting the issue there. It will be simply great if you can go and have a check for the same there. Also in addition to this it seems that the issue that you are getting is because of the ISP plans that you have taken there. All you are required to do is get it confirmed from the tech support of the ISP. In the unlimited plan when you cross the download limit then you are degraded to the slowest download speed plan.

I would like you to RUN the Speed Test on the system and see if that can actually make the difference in your case. You can go to the speedtest.net site and see for the same. Please visit that site and see what is the download speed that you are getting there. If the things are pretty fine there then the issue is actually not with the ISP and there is some issue with the Internet Settings there. Let me know about the same. Well it is the actual site that I believe will really come up with the actual download speed that you are getting on your system at the moment.

It is actually a different scenario here and I would like to tell you that the issue is actually not with the Antivirus there and hence it seems to me that the issue that you are actually getting there is because of the Firewall. All you have to do is see for the setting of the Firewall there and see if that can make some difference. See for the Windows Firewall and in addition to this also see for the Kaspersky Firewall as well and see if they are actually blocking some of the sites there. Just make the necessary changes there and see if that can actually solve the issue that you are getting there.

If you want you can just try to have the clean upgrade of the thing here and see if that can solve the issue that you are getting there. If you want I can be precised with the version and I would really like you to go with the clean upgrade to 11.0.2.556. This will for sure solve all the issue that you are getting there in your side. If that does not solve the issue then I am of the opinion that you will be required to go with the installation of the Operating System again. Please go with the clean installation of the Windows on your computer. See for the first solution that I have given there and if it really failed to solve the issue then it will be better if you can just go with the installation of the Operating System and see if this can fix the issue.

You will be required to see for the updates for the Antivirus so that the issue that you are actually having here can be fixed. All you have to do is go to the official site of the Kaspersky and see if they have any possible update for the Antivirus there and see if after getting it installed if you are able to get the same download speed that you were having previously. IN addition to all this issues if you want you can also try to lower the security in Antivirus and see if that can actually solve the issue in any manner. If you are getting the issue while the Antivirus is active then it seems to me that it is the only way by which you can get out of the issue that you are stuck with at the moment. Try this and let me know about the result.