Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security Error: Application configuration not yet complete

Kaspersky Internet Security Error: Application configuration not yet complete

I have this antivirus here and I have seen that I cannot get the installation of the Antivirus on the system of mien here. Can you all there please let me know how I can have the installation of the antivirus done on the system of mine here? I have Windows XP SP 2 running on the system and when I launch the program for the installation I have seen that it is giving me the error: Application configuration not yet complete. Do you want to exit the configuration wizard? Has any one else seen this type of issue before? Please let me know if there is any possible solution to the issue that I am having here.

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security Error: Application configuration not yet complete

Well I am of the opinion that you have just installed the current version of the Antivirus on the older version and hence you are getting the issue. It will be simply great if you can get the older version of the antivirus uninstalled and then get the installation of the newer version. All you have to do is install the newer version and before doing that just run the Registry cleaner and the CCleaner and see if that can help you out with the issue that you are getting there. In addition to this it will be appreciated if you can just come up with the GetSystemInfo report in the next post of yours.

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security Error: Application configuration not yet complete

It seems that the issue that you are actually having is not because of the Antivirus but it seems to me that the issue that you are having is because of the updates that you are actually lacking from the Windows side and hence it will be better if you can simply get those updates installed on your system. If at all you are having Windows XP SP 2 then it is the time that you run the Windows updates and see if you can get the Service Pack version 3 installed for the system and in addition to this also see if you are allowed to get installed the other updates in addition to this there. Just open up the Windows update page and get the updates installed on your system. See if there is any issue with the firewall.

There is some issue with the virus here and it will be great if you can come up with the zipped virusinfo_syscure.zip file. You will be required to see for the following steps so that you can create AVZ logfile. Just launch the Kaspersky and then click on the Support option there. Now after that click on Support Tools and then you will see a new window opening there. Now go to the Actions option and then search for the Create system state report option and then make a click on this button so that you can create the AVZ sysinfo log. You can navigate to the following location: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP11\AVZ folder and there you will be required to see for the sysinfo.zip.

I would like to say that there is some issue with the installation of the Antivirus program and hence it will be better if you can just go with the installation of the Antivirus there and see if that can make difference in your case. Just go to the official site of the Antivirus and then have the installation of the Antivirus from there. If that can really do not help you with the issue then you can simply try to contact with the tech support there and see if that can help you at the moment?

Here is the thing that will really solve the issue that you are having there. All you will be required to do is upgrade the version of the Antivirus and all you will be required to do is uninstall the version of the Kaspersky Internet Security and then see if that can make difference in your case there. You can just go with this there. The thing is that I was not able to see it working either but was able to see it working after this.