Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security is not compatible with Secunia PSI

Kaspersky Internet Security is not compatible with Secunia PSI

I have Windows 7 64 bit running on my PC and I have got some issue with the functioning here. The issue is actually with the Kaspersky Internet Security here and hence I thought that it will be better to post the thread on mine in the sub section here. I have Secunia PSI on the system and the installation just went smooth. Now the thing is that whenever I try to launch the application I have seen that it is not launching any more. Can you all please let me know if there can be any possible solution to the issue here? Some of my friends told me that it is because of the Kaspersky Internet Security there. Let me know if there is any work around that can really help me in getting out of the issue there. Please let me know about the same.

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security is not compatible with Secunia PSI

If you ask me I really do not think that issue is because of the Kaspersky Internet Security there and hence I would like you to see if you can just get the installation of the Secunia PSI on the system and see if that can solve the issue that you are getting there. It will be better if you can just get the Secunia PSI downloaded again and see if that can solve the issue that you are getting there. It seems to me that you are using the beta version of the Secunia PSI and it will be better if you can just go with the non beta version of the Secunia PSI and see if it is getting launched after that. I can confirm one thing that Secunia PSI last version 1.5.0.2 non beta is actually working fine with the Windows 7 64 bit edition and hence if you want you can just go with the same there.

The combination with which you have come up here is actually not working at all and hence it will be better if you can keep any one working in your case. It will be better if you can keep any one working in your case. All you are required to do is either uninstall the Kaspersky or Secuina and it seems to me that it will be simply great if you can get Kaspersky uninstalled from there and see after doing this and rebooting the PC; Secuina is getting launched.

I would like you to get the Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI) installed on your PC and all you are required to do is get the latest one installed for system and see if that can really help you there. It is for free and hence I am of the opinion that it will really help you there. You can go to the following location and get the Secunia Personal Software Inspector installed from the download link. If at all you are not able to get it downloaded then you can see for this link instead and see if this will fetch you the latest version of the Secunia Personal Software Inspector. Download Secunia PSI .

Well I really think that I am able to figure out one thing here and it is the version of the Antivirus that might be causing you the trouble there. It seems that the version of the Antivirus that you have there is not at all compatible with the latest version of the Secunia Personal Software Inspector and hence you are getting the issue. If you are having the older version of the Kaspersky say 2010 or latter then it will be better if you can just have the installation of the latest version of the Kaspersky. You can have the Kaspersky 2011 installed on top of the current version and then see if it is getting compatible with the Personal Software Inspector and see if that can work with the version of Kaspersky there.

It will be better if you can just have the clean installation of the things there and see if that can make difference in your case. You can do one thing; you can uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security and Secunia Personal Software Inspector from your system and then go with the reinstallation of the same and see that you do the entire thing in the clean manner and see if the issue of yours gets solved in this way. Let me get notified about the same.