Thread: Kaspersky 2010 offline Update, is it possible

Kaspersky 2010 offline Update, is it possible

I have an assembled PC here and I just want to get the antivirus on the system updated. Well actually the thing is that I do not have the internet connection and hence cannot get the updates installed on the system easily as all others can do. Is there really a way by which I can get it downloaded so that I can have the same security features running as my colleagues and friends are actually enjoying there? I have not heard of anything for the Kaspersky but any help in the matter will be appreciated. Please let me know if I will be able to do this at least here.

re: Kaspersky 2010 offline Update, is it possible

Well if you do not have the Internet connection and hence I am sure that you are really not going to have this working at all on your PC. If you want you can get the updates for the PC and you can get it downloaded for your Antivirus and then can have the same installed for your machine. You can get the manual updates from the official site and then you can get it installed on the system. After you get it installed then you will be required to see for the database of the Antivirus and if you will see it properly then you will be able to get it working in your case.

Here is the way by which you will be able to get the antivirus of the system updated. You will be required to make use of the utility in this case here. Just place the folder that is having utility in it on the Flash Drive. Now connect the pen drive to the computer that is having the internet connection and then run the utility on it. After the Utility is finished running then you will be required to connect the pen drive to the computer on which you want to have the update installed. Now launch the Antivirus Program and then see for the update from the folder. You will be able to have this working in your case there. This is the way that will really help you in your case.

It will be better if you can simply have the latest version of the Antivirus in your case and see if that can help you in that matter. You can Google for the manual updates for the Antivirus there and see if that can help you with the scenario of yours there. You can have the update in the pen drive and then you will be required to RUN the update on the system and see if that updates the Antivirus program there. See if you are able to get this working in your case there. Let me know if that is actually working. Let me get notified about the same.

If you want to get the updates on the computer and you do not have the Internet Connection then it will be better if you can simply go with some other Antivirus and see if that can help you in improving the scenario of yours here. I would like you to go with the AVG Antivirus and I am pretty sure that after you get it working then you will be able to get the manual updates for your Antivirus there. Let me know if that really helps you with the issue that you have there.

You will be able to get it working but for that you will be required to configure update of the Kaspersky Internet Security. Just open the application main window and then go to the right upper corner and select the Settings button. After that just choose the My Update Center and then select Settings button that you will see in the left part of the window of the Update source. Now in the Source tab just select Add link option. Now click on OK button. For the things to work properly you will have to uncheck Kaspersky Lab's update servers option. Select the OK button. By this way you will be able to get the things working in a proper manner if at all you do not have the internet connection.