Thread: Kaspersky blocking Outlook Express and Internet Explorer

Kaspersky blocking Outlook Express and Internet Explorer

I am really finding working with Kaspersky really hard and hence I just want to get out of the issue here. I have seen that this application is blocking some of the application on the system and I am really finding hard to get out of the issue here. I just want to get the applications unblocked and hence any help in the matter will be appreciated here. I have seen that Kaspersky is blocking some of the program on the system and I really do not want it do the same. Can you all please let me know what can be done here so that I can get this behavior of the Antivirus turned off? I have also noticed that the Antivirus is blocking the Internet Explorer and I am not able to get it launch here. Can you please help me with the issue here? A similar issue is also seen with the Outlook Express as well. Please let me know if there is any solution to the issue of mine there.

Re: Kaspersky blocking Outlook Express and Internet Explorer

It seems that you will be required to come up with your next post here so that the things can be tackled in a better manner here. You will be required to come up with the screen shots. You can come up with the screen shots of the Restricted and Untrusted application groups and let me know if I can help you in setting up the things there. You will be required to go to the Kaspersky and then go to the Settings of the Antivirus and then pop up the window there. Once the Window pops up then hit the Print Screen on the keyboard and open the PAINT and paste the image there by pressing the Ctrl and V buttons. Just come up with the screen shots and let me have a look at the options there.

You are getting the error while launching the applications and if you want to get rid of the issue then you can just move the application from Restricted and Untrusted to the trusted side and see if the pop up issue that you are actually getting can be solved after this. Make a right click on the Windows Explorer or make a right click on Internet Explorer and select the Move to group option and then choose the option Trusted there. Now Click on OK to the option that comes after and then again click on the OK button. See if this fixes the issue of yours.

You can just try to have the installation of the Antivirus again and see if that can make some difference there. What you have to do is uninstall the Antivirus from Control Panel and then get the Antivirus installed on your system again. The thing is that when I launch the application then I get the pop up from the antivirus and then I just check the option partially allowed option and let the Antivirus and the System see if it will cause the issue later. If you do not know about the program then I really think that it is the better way to go with here.

Well see if the steps below really help you with the issue that you are getting there. Just navigate to the following option: Settings and then go to Anti-Hacker and then select the Settings option. Now search for the Rules for Applications option and select it there. Once you are there delete the rules for iexplore.exe. After that click on the OK button. Now Click on the Apply Option and finally select the OK option. Once you have done this things successfully then launch the Internet Explorer and after that you will see a pop up from the Antivirus side just select Allow option there.

Here is the option called as antibanner that is actually disabled for the Antivirus. Make a click on the Settings Options and then select the Parental Control. Now to enable the Antibanner option select the Enable antibanner option. Now click on Apply and select OK option. Make the same change for the Outlook Express as well and see if that can make some difference to your case there. Now click on the Tool options and select the Internet Options and then go to Privacy tab then choose the Enable pop up option and then HIT the OK button there.