Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security grayed out after three weeks

Kaspersky Internet Security grayed out after three weeks

Well I really do not know if there is any issue with the Windows 7 and the Antivirus program that I am using here. So I just thought that it will be great to ask you about the same. I have just upgraded the Antivirus Program of mine and I had everything working on the system. After three weeks I have seen that it the Antivirus has just got grayed out. Can there be any particular reason for the same. I cannot see any option enabled on the Antivirus there and hence want to know if there is any solution so that I can remove the Antivirus Program out of the Gray Issue that I have here. I just want to have the program running well and hence any help in the matter will be really appreciated.

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security grayed out after three weeks

You can try to contact about the same with the Tech Support and see if they all can come up with some solution in there. You can try to do one thing. You can just try to post the Error Log that you can find in the System folder there and see if that can really help you with the issue. You can go with the error log to the tech support and see if they can come with any sort of solution in the case of yours. Let me know if you got any help in the matter.

The Antivirus program of yours has grayed out then it seems that the program that you have installed on your system must have been not purchase from the official site and hence you are getting the issue there. It will be simply great if you can make a check on the same. You can try to go to the official site of the Kaspersky and then can have the program downloaded again and then you can go with the installation of Kaspersky Internet Security on your Computer and see if that can help you in any manner. Sometimes the vendors just sell you the corrupted programs and then when you go for the updates then sooner or later you get caught with the issue as such. Hope that I was able to help you with the issue of yours.

It seems that you have not installed the Antivirus in the clean manner and hence you are getting the issue. All you have to do is go the official site of the Kaspersky and then have the installation of the Antivirus program. You can; at the first note can get rid of the previous version of the Kaspersky by going in the Control Panel and then removing the same from there. After that you have uninstalled the previous version then you can go with installing the latest version of the Kaspersky. It may have happened that the older version of the Kaspersky might be conflicting with the current version of the Antivirus and hence you are getting the issue. Just go with this suggestion and I am pretty sure that this will really help.

I am of the opinion that it will be better if you can check the Antivirus Program of yours against the compatibility of the operating system of yours. Check if the Antivirus of yours is actually compatible with the bit version of the Windows 7. In some of the cases I have seen that Windows 7 64 bit is actually not compatible with Kaspersky and hence it will be better if you can get the Kaspersky installed on your PC that is actually compatible with the 64 bit version of the Windows 7 and then see if what I have said here is actually true.

I would like you to go with the installation of the Kaspersky again and if you do not want to go with the installation again then you can simply go with the upgrade and see if that can help you. It will be better if you can just go to the official site and see if there is any update available that can fix the issue. If you are not able to dig out any then you can try to have the Kaspersky upgraded. I am sure that the system of yours will be able to fetch the proper updates for the Antivirus Programs of yours. Just do this and see if the Gary issue of your antivirus gets solved in this manner.