Thread: System freeze after installing Kaspersky Internet Security

System freeze after installing Kaspersky Internet Security

I have an assembled PC here and I had just upgraded it. I managed to get one more 1 GB RAM in the case. In addition to this I just got the Antivirus of mine upgraded as well. Now the issue here is that on the system I just cannot continue to work. A random crash has been observed and hence any help in the matter will be appreciated here so that I can be out of the issue. I was having the older version of the Antivirus and now I just upgraded to the latest version of the Antivirus. The system just hangs and I really cannot know what is the actual issue with the system. For the last two edition of the Antivirus I never saw the issue with the Antivirus but this version of the Antivirus is causing the issue. Let me know if there is any solution to this.

Re: System freeze after installing Kaspersky Internet Security

If you have just upgraded the Antivirus of yours and you have recently encountered the error then it will be better if you can remove the Ask-Toolbar from the Antivirus Program. If you have gone with recommended installation then it seems to me that you might have installed this Ask-Toolbar and hence you are getting the hanging issue there. I am pretty sure that if you will uninstall the Toolbar then you will be able to get the system of yours working in the normal behavior. If you are sure that the issue is because of the Antivirus then you will be able to get out of the issue with the uninstallation of the Ask-Toolbar. Please let me know about the same here and hope that it will really help you in the matter here.

You can try to check the Task Manager instead and see if some other application might be causing you the issue instead. I have the antivirus here on my system and I really have not found any issue with the working of it. It is simply working great and it is working pretty fine when compared with the earlier version. I would really like you to go and check for some other program there and see if what I have said is true. In addition to this if you want you can also check for the Start up applications as well. You will be required to type msconfig in RUN window and then make the required changes in the Startup tab there. You can just tick off some of the application program there and see if that can really make some difference in yours case.

I really find this issue because of the RAM that you have in your system and hence it will be better if you can just check the new RAM of yours there. All you need to do is uninstall the RAM from the slot and then reinstall it in some other slot. IN addition to this also check if the RAM is faulty instead. You can just place the older RAM and start the system and if that works then you can simply go with installing the new RAM stick and then restart the system. It may also be the case that RAM stick that you are actually using there might not be matching with the frequency of the older RAM. If this is the case then it will be better if you can have the 2GB RAM Stick instead and see if that can make difference in your case.

It will be better if you can just talk about the issue of yours with the TECH SUPPORT of the Kaspersky and see if that can really help you in any manner there. Well on the PC of mine I have the updated version of the Antivirus but I really did not find anything weird there. It seems to me; if you have installed the Antivirus properly then it will be better if you can see for some support from their side and see if they can help you with the issue.

It will be simply great if you can make the installation of the Kaspersky Internet Security there and see if that can make some difference there. You can just have the installation of the Kaspersky Removal tool and then just go with the uninstallation of the Antivirus. You will be able to find the same on the Official site of the Kaspersky and then can download the ZIP file. Extract it and then install it on your system. Remove the Antivirus from the Control Panel and then go with the clean installation of the Antivirus on your system. See if that can actually make the difference.