Thread: Videos unable to buffer properly after installing kaspersky 2011

Videos unable to buffer properly after installing kaspersky 2011

Recently I change my internet security software from “nortan internet security” to recently launched “kaspersky 2011”. I was expecting better performance from kaspersky but result is different. From the moment I install it I faced problem regarding online videos. I never face problem like this before with my “nortan internet security”. The problem is, when I play some videos on internet, the buffering rate of video falls down tremendously. I don’t why this is happening. Is there anything wrong inside my system? Please try to get back to me as soon as possible. I am waiting for your replies desperately. Thanks in advance.

Re: Videos unable to buffer properly after installing kaspersky 2011

From first look i realize that this problem is look like a problem associated with your recently installed antivirus. It might be possible the antivirus that you installed recently requires higher configuration of system than system you are currently using. Kaspersky 2011 is latest release of kaspersky need minimum 2GB ram to work properly. If you system configuration is not as par the requirements of antivirus you will face problem like this. For confirmation switch off your antivirus and try to see videos without using any other antivirus. If at this moment you are not feeling anything wrong about video streaming than it is surely problem arise due to insufficient ram requirement for antivirus. If in absence of kaspersky you still facing same problem than it might be issue related to your internet connection or there something wrong inside your machine itself. I will suggest you to try to get rid of this problem using newly released player used for video buffering. Hope you will get desired output after installing it.

I think it must be a problem related to your anti-virus you currently installed inside your system. First of all I will suggest you to try to resolve this problem by disabling the windows firewall just for sake of confirmation. If still you problem remains as it is I will suggest you to without trying anything else on your system simply remove kaspersky 2011 that you currently installed on your system. You can remove kaspersky from your system by taking help of control panels add and remove programs option. After removing it completely from your machine install it again. I hope this will solve your problem related to video buffering as well as other problems related to download.

Before telling solution to you to solve this problem I want to tell you that most of the users using windows as their operating system face problem like this. It is ideal to use your older antivirus instead of using this one. If still you want to stuck with kaspersky itself, then try to solve this problem by disabling the option called 'WWW protection' . if even after disabling this option your problem remains as it is, go inside settings of kaspersky antivirus and turn off its firewall and now check whether you are facing same problem or not.

I am going to tell you the simplest solution. Simply remove all the antivirus software from your system and restart your machine and check problem is solved or not. I am sure your problem will get solved by employing this method. After that install only single antivirus whose requirements are lower than your system configuration. As you told me earlier you replace your” nortan antivirus “. There is no need to do that. It is as good as kaspersky. Just don’t forget to update it on regular intervals.