Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Feature Block Unsafe Website

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Feature Block Unsafe Website

I am using Mozilla Firefox in Microsoft windows 7. I have installed the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 on my system. I need to know some information about the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and I need to know why Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 disables by default. Why Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 blocking the dangerous websites. Is there any different in activating the dangerous websites. What can you all suggest me with after looking at my issue?

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Feature Block Unsafe Website

I have gone throughout this issue the reason for blocking the dangerous websites because Internet Security 2011 gives the safe internet browsing by controlling the unsecured web sites. In order to enable the block dangerous website you need to follow perform the following action. First open the Kaspersky Internet Security application and in the left part of the main application window, go to the Protection Center tab and here click on setting. After that now go to the web Anti- virus, under the web anti-virus select the setting and now here make tick mark on the Block dangerous websites. At lastly hit ok button in application this will help you in making the block dangerous websites enable.

According to me Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 present a number of new and better features jointly with distinctive protection technologies some of these are followings. It prevents all types of branded and unfamiliar malware harm your computer. With safe browsing you’ll never be showing to harmful or disgusting websites. Keep your system running easily and modify safety according to your behavior.

Enable or disable of the Kaspersky Internet Security doesn’t matter at turn on. Kaspersky offers you turn on or not it’s depending on your. Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 real-time positive safety next to viruses and other malware. Regular scheduled scans and updates. Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 gives guard to every kind of malware. I would like to suggest you that Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 is good security for every kind of malware. I hope your issue has been solved.