Thread: Want some information on Eziriz Net Reactor

Want some information on Eziriz Net Reactor

I am not able to figure out why suddenly I am getting this new kind of popup on my screen. This one keeps on coming up and I am unable to get any fix for the same. It is related to some Eziriz Net Reactor. I had not installed this then why it keeps on coming up so instantly on the screen. Is this some kind of virus. How to remove the same. I am using a Windows Vista system.

Just go in control panel and then click on uninstall programs. In that look for eziriz. It is actually a third party program which is used for .NET code protection & licensing system. You can get rid of the same. It is not a serious issue. If uninstallation is not working then you can try one more thing. You can just run system restore. This will wipe out the issue. This software might get installed with some third party program.

If you are not able to manually remove the software then you can also try using a un-installer software. There are ample of third party programs. Sometime it happens that when you try to remove the programs it gives you a error and will crash. And by a third party software removal software you can wipe it out. You can then run a registry cleaner software you can scan that and wipe out unwanted registry keys.