Thread: From where can I purchase a legal Bitdefender product

From where can I purchase a legal Bitdefender product

I found more than a few products of bitdefender in ebay / Amazon and it is very economical..I want to purchase it but I am afraid if these legal product or not. , I know that few guys from this forum will definitely make fun of me , but I am honestly telling you guys that there was a case previously where I was being fooled and was obliged to purchase a product that later on turn out to be fraud .

Re: From where can I purchase a legal Bitdefender product

There are a lot of websites , it is best that you buy BitDefender software from Amazon, as they are an official vendor. On the hand, all BitDefender purchases through Ebay are a bit risky , so as you said that there are been instances where are been mislead , so I would not recommend you to but it from any where else except Amazon as it is the official one to purchase it , if you even buy it from eBay , buy at your own risk. , but there is one question about it , is there any idea regarding the return policy , please let me know about it

It s taken almost 2 months but, I finally got a complete repayment today; thank you BitDefender for honoring your repayment plan. It has restored my self-assurance that I was trading with a highly regarded company. As I have confirmed prior to this , I liked the quality set that BitDefender 2011 Total Security had to present, though, I encountered too many issues to make it a feasible alternative for my systems. I truthfully hope BitDefender is able to effectively solve the issues with Total Security. When they do obtain it all working correctly it will be a very good total security package for systems users/owners.

For that reason, if you are not content with your buy, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to ask for a refund, following the request procedure If further than 30 days have passed, kindly make use of your BitDefender Online Account to get in touch with the BitDefender Support Team for more points. BitDefender does not recompense purchases that are completed through resellers or through unauthorized sellers, as you decided with their individual repayment policies. If you did not buy from the BitDefender website, we recommend you to get in touch with the reseller straight for your repayment appeal to be processed.