Thread: Cannot install any Kaspersky product

Cannot install any Kaspersky product

Hi all, I want to install the Kaspersky antivirus in my computer but the problem is when I try to install any of the Kaspersky product in my computer then instead of installing that, it just shows me the message “Installation failed”. On this message box, I am just having only one button and that is OK button. When I click on this button then it just ends installation interface and also the message box. Can you tell me that why this is showing me this message and if there is any way that can help me to get out of the issue? It will be really appreciative if anyone can give me some helpful suggestion on this.

Re: Cannot install any Kaspersky product

I am not sure about this but this can be due to the Nvidia forceware network manager that is Nvidia firewall installed in your computer and that is showing that problem to you. If you want to check that by removing the Nvidia forceware network manager form your computer and after removing that restart your computer and then try to install that once again and check if that is able to install this time or not? One more thing that you need to confirm that, the version which you are installing should be the latest version. If you want then you can search for that on internet and then download that from there.

If you are not able to install that in normal Windows mode then you can also try that in the safe mode and see if that is able to help you or not. If you want to enter in safe mode then just restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key till it shows you a screen where you see on e of the options as the safe mode. Select that option with the help of arrow key from your keyboard. Press enter to start the computer in safe mode. As you press enter then it will start the Windows in the safe mode. Once you entered into the safe mode then you can try to install that once again and see if that is giving you the same message here or not. This is the best way to install any of such software in your computer.

This seems that the Removal tool is the reason to abort the process of installation on your computer. If you are trying to install the trial version then you are not having the activation code for that and so it is showing you this message. If you don’t wish to get that then you will have to skip the removal tool as well as activation code instructions. Along with that, you will also have to refresh the infcache. After refreshing the infcache, again try to run the setup and if you skip the information that I have mentioned then you will not get that message this time. I wish that this will help you.

It is also possible that the setup of the Kaspersky from where you are trying to install may be corrupted and this may be the reason that the installation is not getting completed successfully. I am not saying that this is the only problem for this but this is one of the possible reasons that can cause the problems like this. My suggestion to you is to download a fresh setup for the Kaspersky from internet and then try to install that once again from the newly downloaded setup. If the problem is because of the corrupted setup then the problem can be solved for you.