Thread: KIS 2010:’ PDM.Trojan.generic’

KIS 2010:’ PDM.Trojan.generic’

I well I have recently installed videopad video editor on the computer of mine. Now I am getting an error message on the screen which can be stated as ‘suspicious activity similar to PDM.Trojan.generic has been detected.’ When I have looked on the proactive defense it prompts that ‘allowed PDM.Trojan.generic’ It every time when I open videopad video editor. Well I have installed KIS 2010 on the computer of mine. Any suggestion to meet the requirement will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: KIS 2010:’ PDM.Trojan.generic’

Well let me know if you are having any active threat on your computer. If your answer is yes then simply post the screenshot here. In case if no threats are detected then simply post the screenshot of the both Detected and All detected. Also provide name, object and path or location details. You can use PrtSc to get the screenshot of the desktop. Let me know as soon as possible so that I can let you know what further steps should be taken to solve the problem.

Well first item which was detected by the antivirus is a website which is blocked. It means it has never infected your computer. Here the word infected means blocked item it did not associated with computer. Second item is the things which are detected on the internet but it is blocked. Finally third and fourth item are known as safe item. so that you can restore the restore the item which you have quarantined. You have to right click on it and simply add to exclusions.

Hi I have seen in my system and I have not found anything active in my computer. Well I have found that Videopad Video Editor was automatically quarantined by the KIS as soon as I have installed the same on the computer of mine. From when I am getting yellow pop up message on the screen which states that ‘suspicious activity similar to PDM.Trojan.generic has been detected’ so I think there will be no problem on the system once I restore the quarantined item to exclusions.