Thread: Kasper internet security 2011 does not function for more than 3 weeks

Kasper internet security 2011 does not function for more than 3 weeks

Hello friends I am using this Kaspersky internet security which I have downloaded from the internet just for the sake so that I can be protected to some extent on my system which is having Windows 7 running on it. I did installed the kaspersky on my laptop perfectly but the problem is that the antivirus program does not function for more than 3 weeks. After the 3rd week automatically the antivirus option becomes grey and just cannot doany thing further with it that is I cannot scan nor I cannot do any kind of update with the software and this is happening continuously from six weeks now, I have checked the due date but it is for a year, so can any one help me to know what exactly is the problem with the kaspersky program.

Re: Kasper internet security 2011 does not function for more than 3 weeks

Hey, why don’t you try downloading a completely new antivirus software from the internet and then again carry on with the installation with the new kaspersky antivirus software, what I think is that since this software are available for free that anyone can download it so, it can be that some of them might be corrupted and that is why you are not able to get the antivirus software to run any more longer. I think that something wrong might have gone with the software and that is why it stopped responding. So it will be better if you download the new version of the software and install the same on your system.

I guess that you have not read the post carefully which I have mentioned in the above post, I have tried downloading the new Kaspersky software and have gone installing the same on my system, but the problem was that again after the three weeks the software become unable to function. This is my seventh week and I am using the third kaspersky antivirus software, what I would want to know is that does the current kaspersky only has a validity of three weeks or is that something is wrong with my system as it is unable to handle the kaspersky antivirus software.

You should don’t waste time in downloading the antivirus software from the internet instead what I would suggest you that you should buy a new legal version of the antivirus software that comes with a registration keys which is more safer and securable then the one that you download from the internet. The software that you have downloaded from the internet is not at all proper they don’t scan and heal the whole computer, they just work to give you a feel that they are protecting your software but actually they don’t. So I would like to request you that you must buy the original software and install the same on your laptop.