Thread: ASUS G73JW not able to run Kaspersky software

ASUS G73JW not able to run Kaspersky software

Hello friends I have started to get this problem when I brought this new Asus G73JW laptop I have found that this kaspersky antivirus software is not running properly on my laptop. Before that I was having Dell laptop and I was smoothly able to run the kaspersky antivirus software over there, but since I was not going to use that laptop so I decided to install the Kaspersky antivirus software on my Asus G73JW, but the problem is that when I installed the software I found that I was not able to successfully run it over there. I have inserted the key of the software and the registration was also successful but then also Iwas not able to activate the antivirus software to run smoothly. So can any one help me to know why this is happening and what should be done to overcome it.

Re: ASUS G73JW not able to run Kaspersky software

Hey have you installed the completely legal antivirus program that you have brought from a shop on your system or is it that you have got this thing downloaded from the internet and you are using the same antivirus program that was there previously on your laptop and have installed it into the new ASUS laptop. If you are using the trail version that you have downloaded from the internet then what I believe is that you should not install the same copy that you were having previously instead you should delete the old one and go forward with downloading and installing a completely new software from the internet, this will definitely solve your problem.

Guys I am using a registered legal software program that I had brought from the shop, I had this one installed on my old computer and now I have used the same to get it installed in my new ASUS laptop. I have also used the same registry key as I did previously to get the antivirus program installed, but even then I have what I found that the software program started but as soon as it started the scan procedure I found that my notebook was behaving a bit awkwardly, I was freezing for some instant and some of the applications were automatically getting started. I have tried installing the software again but then also there was of no use, so can any one suggest some solutions.

Hey I think that once you have used the registration key of the antivirus software with any of your laptop I don’t think so that you are able to use the same again, since you use the registry key to activate the software on your previous software so I think that it would not be possible to activate the same software with same registry on some other system, because it is against the rule of any other software program. The only solution that is now left is that you will have to buy a completely new package to carry out the installation of the software program.