Thread: How can I remove rminstall[1].exe using kaspersky2011

How can I remove rminstall[1].exe using kaspersky2011

I have full version of kaspersky 2011 along with Prevx v3 free version on my desktop pc. I am using windows xp as my operating system. Yesterday I found one infected file inside scan result of Prevx v3 names as rminstall[1].exe. I try to remove that file using kaspersky2011 but no luck. Now I need your help to remove that particular file from my system. If you know solution for this, please reply me as soon as possible. I also want to know that is it possible to activate kaspersky with the help of key. If yes please tell me the procedure to do so. your every single line in reply is valuable for me.i would like to say all you thanks in advance.

Re: How can I remove rminstall[1].exe using kaspersky2011

Actually I also faced same kind of problem last in order to remove rminstall[1].exe file from my system. But thanks to my friends I succed to remove it completely from my system. You can remove it using kaspersky 2011. There is just need to follow steps given below in order to remove it completely:-
    • Open your main window of your kaspersky antivirus.
    • Go to option called reports present at upper side of the window.
    • You will get an option called “detailed report” at the bottom side of your window. Click on that option.
    • There is a + sign; simply click on it in order to find the name of the file you want to delete.
    • If you get name of that file, simply click on that file and delete it.

I don’t have lot of information which will be helpful to solve your problem. I just know that it is possible to activate kaspersky 2011 using key. You might be thinking what the exact meaning of key. Key is nothing but the encrypted format of the activation code which is required to activate any particular software. Just for safety side people like to encrypt it. You can easily use this encrypted code for activating your kspersky antivirus. But in order to use it you must have to knowledge about the steps. Right now I don’t have information about those steps also. But I assure you I will come back again to you with more detailed information about it.

In order to activate kaspersky 2011 follow the steps given below:-
    • Open License manager of Kaspersky2011.
    • Select the option for activating application with new license.
    • After that select the option’ Activate commercial version’
    • Enter license code as all one.
    • Simply click on next button, en error window will appear in front of you.
    • After clicking on ok button it will prompt you to use key for activating Kaspersky2011.
    • Browse the key and use it.

If you want to know anything about kaspersky, visit official site of kaspersky, there you will get detailed information about all version of antivirus introduced by them. There you will also get updated files for your kaspersky. I tell you if you are on windows environment, then I will suggest suggest you always go with another option except kaspersky. There are number of peoples who not satisfied with the performance of their kaspersky antivirus on windows operating system.