Thread: Activate or register Bitdefender Total Security 2010

Activate or register Bitdefender Total Security 2010

MY computer owns a BitDefender Total Security 2010 installer file. Yesterday I have installed the file by double clicking it. After the end of installation process the program asked me to register the BitDefender in order to activate it. When try to activate that product by using the formerly created account it shows me a message saying that the activation failed since the password integrated an unpredicted character (%). I have registered the same product several months ago. But after the changing of OS I again installed it but failed in the registration process. What can I do now? Please help me

Re: Activate or register Bitdefender Total Security 2010

I think that you old account and its credentials are not useful or acceptable for this time. You are saying that you have recently installed it. You might have installed the same version in the same computer and used it well by registering it. But then you have said that you changed the operating system. Now the antivirus still thinks it as a fresh or new installation. For that purpose you will again need to create a different account in BitDefender by using the different email address. I hope that you got my point.

What you have to do is open the account page in the BitDefender official website and login there using your email address as well as the password. There you will need to change the password. I think that this time registration doesn’t accept any of the special character. Set a new password now which does not have any special symbol like % in it. This time guarantee you that it will work for you.

As I know you will need a valid registration key along with proper account credentials. If you don’t have the proper things then you can register or activate the BitDefender in any manner. If you can’t able to register the BitDefender then you should contact them. Just email to them with your account details. They might send you a new password or activation key.

For registration there are mainly two options in BitDefender as I think. The first one is registering using the username and password of your account that you have registered in BitDefender. The other one is using the license key. For license key you will need to pay some amount as per the validity period of that key. You should try by using the both things.