Thread: Bitdefender gameSafe antivirus

Bitdefender gameSafe antivirus

I have been using the BitDefender antivirus from the past one year. I am much familiar with all of its features. There is nothing to complain about. There is an easy user interface which offers you to easy settings. I have heard that there is a BitDefender Game safe antivirus. But I couldn’t find it in my version of BitDefender. So my question is in which edition or version i can find the Game safe and for what OS it is compatible?

Re: Bitdefender gameSafe antivirus

I think that you can get the game safe in all recent version of BitDefender may be 2009 and later. You will get this option as separate in the setting menu. I know that some version have the option called Game safe but they don’t do anything in the computer. The older version of BitDefender game safe mainly 2008 is not compatible with the latest Windows 7 32 bit. For this OS you will need latest version of BitDefender Internet Security 2011.

When I looked into the BitDefender Internet Security 2011 Game safe antivirus suite I saw that it is compatible with mainly 3 operating system from Windows and they are as follows:
    • Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4
    • Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (32/64 bit)
    • Windows Vista (32/64 bit)

Its features are as follows:
    • Defends alongside viruses and additional malware by means of industry-leading expertise
    • Blocks unidentified viruses via sophisticated hands-on recognition techniques
    • Checks and avoids spyware threats in concurrently.
    • Notices and removes concealed threats recognized as rootkits

BitDefender’s GameSafe maintains the collision on processing rule, memory and virtual memory to a smallest amount, permitting gamers to uphold “in game” awareness and removing disruptions at the same time as combating heroic battles. Games, particularly online games, are several of the mainly challenging computer applications in reality. For the reason that of the required to offer near-instant response to users’ events, need of processing power will consequence in setbacks in packet communication, negatively disturbing the gaming familiarity. It is compatible with all Windows OS except Windows 7.

I don’t think that you will need separate tool as Game safe from the Bit defender. What you have to do is update the current version of Bitdefender total security to latest version. In the application settings menu you will get a GameSafe’s gamer mode and it can be turned on by means of just single click. When triggered it will:
    • Reduce processor time and memory expenditure
    • Rearrange automatic updates as well as scans
    • Removes all alerts as well as pop-ups
    • Scan simply the mainly significant files