Thread: "Bitdefender 2011 has encountered a problem and needs to close" error message in windows 7

"Bitdefender 2011 has encountered a problem and needs to close" error message in windows 7

From last two days I regularly get a interruption message in my windows 7 Compaq Presario desktop PC. This occurred when I tried to open the BitDefender antivirus program. The error message comes with "Bitdefender 2011 has encountered a problem and needs to close", after getting this every time I need to close the program forcefully and if I tried to run this second then also getting same response. I searched almost maximum web sites but still now not getting any positive reply, so now I am posting here for any kind of information or solution regarding this. Any input will be very much helpful for me.

Re: "Bitdefender 2011 has encountered a problem and needs to close" error message in windows 7

I recommend you one solution, try with this, and I hope it will surely help you to overcome from the problem. proceed to All Programs under start menu and from there open BitDefender 2011, click on Repair or Remove, follow the onscreen instructions to complete this process. This process will do two things one is, it will reset the custom option or the settings of the bitdefender security toll program and other one is set the entire factory setting as default. I suggest you this process because I thing the problem should in the setting, any one of them either changed or removed from the setting window, so by repair the setting this will be resolved. Reboot the system after complete the reset process and now check whether the problem still arriving or not.

Re: "Bitdefender 2011 has encountered a problem and needs to close" error message in windows 7

Which system architecture you are using in your PC? First of all I suggest you to make sure that the bitdefender version that you are suing is should be compatible with eth operating system version that is installed in your system. if this supported then try with this process, remove all C++ and .net framework Redistributables programs from your machine and then, open program and features list from control panel and look for those program under that, remove them and restart your PC. Now recommend you to uninstall the bitdefender program from start menu, open eth BitDefender folder from start menu and click on uninstall option, wait until it directs you to reboot the system. And along with this also remove the other antivirus installed files from windows collaborating folder and from the registry editor. Now download the 32 bit BitDefender tool from HERE and if you are using 64-bit then download the installation file from HERE.

Go through this, it will surely be help you to overcome from the problem.

Make sure that in your system not too much program is running, ping to task manager and then from the process tab look for the program those are running. Look for the program which is running in your system without your prior information, instead of the application the instance of that program is running in the background of your machine. If you found any one of them stop the execution of that program or the instance. In some of the cases I found that for running maximum number of programs in a system, any type of program execution might not be interrupted. Go through this, I hope it will somehow help you.

This is completely directs to the BitDefender problem, for that I recommend you to repair the antivirus program in your system. For that insert the installation disc and now start the installation process, from that window, click on repair option. Terminate the process and wait till the process completes. It might be required the system reboot, do this and check whether the problem is occurring or not. This is the ultimate option, and it is considered as the last solution regarding any such software application. So if you did not got any help by applying many tricks on this, then apply this one.