Thread: Bitdefender 2010 Activation Failed

Bitdefender 2010 Activation Failed

Guys please help me to get this problem fixed as quick as possible or else I am going to get badly screwed. As suggested by one of my classmates about this Bitdefender antivirus program which is absolutely the best in the business and does provide with an ample security as compared to the previous version of the antivirus program, so instantly I brought one from him and installed the same on my system. Although the installation was pretty much successful and even the registration was to the point, but then also this antivirus program failed to activate properly. When ever I would start to run this software program, I get an error saying that unable to connect to the bitdefender servers. So if any one has a good solution about the problem please do post it.

Re: Bitdefender 2010 Activation Failed

Try to update the antivirus software that you are currently having on your system and see to it from there after you get to activate this antivirus software. What I feel is that since you are using the Bitdefender 2010 version of the antivirus program then I think that it might have become old and that why it is not getting activated. You should try to update the software and installing the latest version of the same. The Bitdefender 2011 is the latest version of the software that is available in the market and that is why what I feel is that you should definitely go with it and see if you can get the activation of the antivirus program properly after that.

Make sure that the registration key that you are using for this antivirus program is correct and that you are inserting the key properly inside for the activation of the software. Since you have got this program installed quite smoothly and completely then the only case that might be left is some problem in the Registration key. If you have downloaded the program then I don’t think so that you will require the Registration Key but if you have brought the same from somewhere else, the obviously there could be a problem with registration key of yours.

Guys I am still not able to solve the problem of the activation of the Bitdefender Antivirus software, I have checked multiple times the registration key of this software and I have still not able to activate my Bitdefender software as of yet. On the contrary my friend used the same registration key to active the software but it did functioned for him correctly. I really don’t know what is the matter behind this software and I have tried various things to get this done, but still no response. If some one knows how should I get to activate this software then please guys help mw with the same.