Thread: kaspersky internet Security: Detecting tracking cookies

kaspersky internet Security: Detecting tracking cookies

I have installed Windows 7 on the laptop of mine. I have been used various antivirus program on the computer and I have discovered that they are successfully able to find tracking of Cookies. Well I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security and tried to run on the system of the mine. I have seen that it is not unable to report tracking of Cookies. I want to know that this particular program can do tracking of cookies or not. Also let me know which setting should I do so that KIS can either report or delete tracking cookies. Any idea if you are having with you please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: kaspersky internet Security: Detecting tracking cookies

Well looking at the situation which you have provided on your post. I am quite sure that KIS is unable to do tracking cookies. In this particular situation I recommend that you should use SuperAntispyware. It’s great standalone program which performs tracking of cookies excellently. Its work well with KIS as far as you have installed free version of this program on the computer. I suspect that PRO version of this program might cause the conflict or things which are similar to it.

Hey thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. Previously I was having KAV on the computer of mine. I tried SuperAntiSpyware on the system but it did not seem to be active as far as KAV was installed. Then I have completely removed KAV and installed KIS and also SuperAntiSpyware on the computer. SuperAntiSpyware simply prompted a warning message which can states that it has compatibility issue with KIS. I think I am going to reinstall SuperAntiSpyware and let see what happens after reinstalling the same.

Many people have recommended that SAS provides layer protection with either KAV or KIS. Well SAS is specially designed for the tracking cookies. I have found that you can install SAS prior to installing of KIS or KAV since SAS will detect as incompatible when you are installing KIS or KIV. However you can download SAS then simply pause the KAV or KIS protection and try to install SAS and resume the antivirus protection. Now you should try to update the SAS definition and I think it will work fine. Make sure that you should SAS in to Trusted group of KIS application control. In any case it prompts you then you can perform the setting which allows SAS on KIS. You can download SAS from the official website and also get the updated definitions for the same.

Well Tracking cookies neither malware nor harmful. It is considered as tracking but no 3rd party companies don’t track you personally. They are interested to gather and examine the data in group of users. In this particular situation I recommend you that one should use anti-malware and antivirus which are not providing any option to detect tracking cookies as part of the application. I was tried to installed KIS but I was failing to do so since I was already having SAS. Also I was having the same trouble when there was McAfee Siteadvisor.