Thread: Bitdefender 2010 freezing Word & Outlook

Bitdefender 2010 freezing Word & Outlook

Hello friends I have been facing so much problem since I have brought and installed this Bitfender 2010, first of all my system started to work pretty slow and I was not able to accomplish any thing with this software on my system. By releasing many data space and also reinstalling the same I did manage to get the speed of the computer increase to some extent. But now I have found out that I am not able to get the Ms Office or even the Outlook to run on my system. Though before installing the antivirus program I was able to get these application to run with ease but now whenever I open the same application I have found that either the application freezes or it does not work properly. So does any one knows why all this is happening and what should I do to over come this problem.

Re: Bitdefender 2010 freezing Word & Outlook

Why don’t you try and remove the BitDefender antivirus application and check out if you are able to get the Ms Office or the Outlook work smoothly thereafter. If you find that the application runs smoothly after the antivirus program is removed then it is sure that the problem is from the BD software itself. So what you can do is that install the same software again and see if it works and if again the same does not work properly then you will have to go for a new copy of the BitDefender antivirus program, I hope that you understand what I am trying to say.

Hey first of all make sure that the MS OFFICE and the OUTLOOK are itself installed and are running well. It can be that the application programs like the Ms Office and the Outook might itself got corrupted and that could be the reason behind the application not responding on time and are freezing. What you must do is that check the application without the software and see if it running or not. If again the application doe not respond even then I think that your application program is definitely having some glitch and you will have to install a new copy of the same one.

Oh Dear! Still I am not getting the problem solved, I have used all the solution that has been mentioned so far in the above post. I have gone through almost each and every one of them, I have removed the antivirus software and tried running the same application and then I am getting the application to run smoothly, so one thing is dam sure that the application is not at fault. The antivirus that is the BitDefender antivirus program is causing this problem, but then also I have reinstalled the antivirus program many times but then also the same problem persist. Does it means that the antivirus program does not al support the MS OFFice or is it something else. Please some on help me to get rid of this problem as early as possible.

If the above solution fails to do the trick for you then unfortunately what I believe is that your system does not support the BitDefender antivirus program that is the application program is not at all compatible with your system configuration. I have provided the minimum requirements that are necessary for this antivirus software to have.
    1Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (SP2 for x64), Vista (SP1), Microsoft Windows 7
    2Minimum1 GB free space should be available free hard disk.
    3CPU: Intel CORE Duo 1.66 GHz or any kind of similar processor.
    4Minimum of 1 GB RAM.
    So if you have got all these requirements than all the applications will surely run smoothly on your system.