Thread: Not able to play and load video with BitDefender Total Security 2011

Not able to play and load video with BitDefender Total Security 2011

Hi all, I am having an Acer aspire laptop, this is running with windows 7 OS. The system I basically sue for internet access and along with this sometimes for my persona entertaining purpose. But from last date I am facing a peculiar type of problem that I did not faced at the earlier. The problem I am not able to watch or upload any video or another file into youtube and other streaming sites. Whenever I tried to go for this, it flashes a message with the protected mode. What type of this problem, anyone having any idea on this? How could I overcome from this problem?

Re: Not able to play and load video with BitDefender Total Security 2011

The problem might be issued for the antivirus program that you are using. I would like to suggest you to disable the features of antivirus and then try to watch the program or try to upload. I had relevant experience regarding this type of problem. after a deep search in this, I found the problem is my antivirus tool program, I first tried by disable the feature s of that toll application, and then go for access the web sites. It works. So I hope this the actual cause of the problem that you mentioned. I hope this will help you somehow.

As per my opinion the problem might be also be in the internet web browser that you are using, for this I recommend you to first of try once by update the browser version. though I had similar issue, at the earlier I was thought that the problem might be occurring for the internet connection or any other security feature and after that I simply go for the solution regarding those features, but after applying many of them nothing helped me. After that one of my friends suggest me to check the browser settings for this problem. I checked and found a problem in my browser, I simply update the browser version and by this the problem is solved.

I am also facing almost relevant issue in my dell laptop; this is running with windows 7 OS. The system I basically use for some of the official purpose and of the personal study purpose. The problem with this internet connection is that I am not able to watch or to play any long time videos, though its start the video loading but after proceed to few second it simply stopped the video loading’s can’t understand whether the problems is for the internet connection or anything else? Whereas I am using the up to date version of Mozilla Firefox. What should i do now to overcome from this problem?

I also think that the problem might be occurring for the internet web browser, for that I recommend you to check whether the same problem is occurring into other browser or not. If this still arriving then it is clear that the problem is for the web browser and for this there is only one solution, remove the browser and reinstall this. Along with this also recommend you to check the internet connection that you are using. Make sure that the bandwidth is correct when you are willing to watch or load nay video in any web site. If there is problem with the internet bandwidth then without go for any other trick simply contact with the internet service provider and get the information regarding the problem.