Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security slowing down the Computer

Kaspersky Internet Security slowing down the Computer

I have installed the Kaspersky Internet Security on my system. Since last 2 weeks Kaspersky Internet Security abducted my system. Due to the installation of the Kaspersky Antivirus doesn't show much disc activity so it's just thrashing the CPU. When this was happening my system was working slowly and as well when I open task manager it takes too late to open. What can you all suggest me with after looking at my issue?

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security slowing down the Computer

You can try to disable the Windows Defender as it seems to me that disabling it may solve the issue of yours. If that does not work then you can run the GetSystemInfo tool and then click on Auto-Analyse. You can then try to uncheck the Perform Idle Scan option and Perform regular rootkit scan option. You will find these both options under the General Scan Settings. The above suggestion should really go in your way.

I will try to help you in disabling Windows Defender. First launch Windows Defender and click on Tools and under that click on Option. When you will click option you will find a lot of configuration options under that you find the section called Administrator. Now there you have to untick the check box called Use Windows Defender and then press the save button. When all the procedure gets completed then you will get the notification saying that Windows Defender is turned off. Now hit on close button and your work is done.

Kaspersky Internet Security is also famous for slowing system down. May be it is possible that your system may be corrupted. I had same problem I used to restarting/re-enabling the process of Windows Defender, Windows Firewall and Security Center which will clash with the Kaspersky Internet Security. After that I ran file named services.msc and next I disable the all three services. When all are done changing the option i.e. automatically restart the all services if they are disabled. This will resolve your problem.