Thread: Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 uses too much CPU.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 uses too much CPU.

I am having the bitdefender internet security 2011 installed in my computer. After installing that, I found that the performance of my computer slows down to a great extends. Whenever, I try to try to turn on the computer then it take long time to load the operating system in that. Also all the internal processing of the system is slow. I am sure that this is because of the Bitdefender Internet Security because before installing that, all the things where working very fine and the problem is started after installing it. Is there anyone who is having the same problem or knows any way by which this can be solved? Please guide me with the help of your suggestion.

Re: Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 uses too much CPU.

If you want to check, if the problem is with the Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 then you can just make that disable temporarily and then use the computer. Check if the processing is slow or it comes to normal. If that is normal then it is due to the Bitdefender Internet Security but after disabling that also, the issue remains in the system then this will indicate that the trouble is not with the Internet Security, it is due to the some problem with the system. This is the best way to identify the source of issue. Once you are clear with the side of the problem then you can move on to the solution accordingly.

What you can try to try is to uninstall and reinstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2011. In this way the program is reset to zero, there may be a program module faulty or misconfigured and this because of that problem occurs. Configure Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 to not consume so many resources. You'll have to check the antivirus settings and lower the level of analysis of the files. Unfortunately the more you go down the "Depth" of analysis, the more chances that you enter virus.

There is also possibility that the antivirus is conflicting with some of the other program in running in your computer and that is the reason that you are facing the problems like that. So if you are having any other antivirus installed in your computer then you should remove that from your computer. That might be incompatible with the antivirus. So you can also check if that is compatible with the antivirus that you are using. I hope that this will help you in any way to solve the problem for you.

There might be some problem with the operating system that you are using and you should try to repair the operating system for your computer and see if that is able to solve the problem for you. If that is not able to solve the issue for you then you can try to do the clean install of the operating system. But make sure that this is the last option for you to solve the problem. This will surely solve the problem for you.