Thread: what is meant by Disinfect failed on bitdefender

what is meant by Disinfect failed on bitdefender

I am here to ask you a few questions

• What do you mean when you get something as "Disinfect failed (object was not found)"? Someone kindheartedly explain it.
    • What has actually happened to the infected file "Between" the Bitdefender "notices it" and "takes action on it" at the conclusion of scan?

• Is there any likelihood that the Real Time Protection performs action on it before the particular scan task does any a action?

Re: what is meant by Disinfect failed on bitdefender

At the moment I carried out Device Detection Scan of my USB flash memory with Bitdefender Antivirus 2010 and it notices a little infection but it show "delete failed (object was not found)". The version of my Antivirus is Bitdefender Antivirus Ver 2010 Build 13.0.21.347Engine edition: 7.35445 . Kindly respond to my queries which I had previously asked.Also kindly make a note of that when I re-scan it , no such infection was found I also search them manually on my flash memory but they are not actually there.

At the moment I carried out Device Detection Scan of my USB flash memory with Bitdefender Antivirus 2010 and it notices a little infection but it show "delete failed (object was not found)". Bitdefender Antivirus Ver 2010 Build 13.0.21.347Engine edition: 7.35445Kindly respond my queries which I previously asked.Also kindly make a note of that when I re-scan it , no such infection was found I also search them manually on my flash memory but they are not actually there.

I cant see any see here backdoor associated stuff there. However, varying online passwords frequently is recommended.Anyway, I think it's now the correct time to do system resetting and other things The given steps are very important :
    Let's reset system restoreI will ask you to do Reset and Re-enable your System Restore to eradicate infected files that have been backed up by Windows. The files that are there in the in System Restore are sheltered to stop any programs varying those files. This is the only method to clean these files: You will lose all earlier restore points which are possible to be infected. Please make a note of you require Administrator Access to do wipe out the restore points.

But most of all the most important point is You require to Update Windows and Internet Explorer to defend your system from the malware that is around on the Internet. Please go to the windows update site to get the significant updates.If you are frequently maing use of Microsoft Office, or any segment thereof, go to the Microsoft's Office Update site and make it certain you have at least all the vital updates installed (Free) Microsoft Office Update.