Thread: All folder get disappear when I connect to remote PC

All folder get disappear when I connect to remote PC

I would like to ask you if you let out a blue screen and an eventual elimination of the temporary files that are in circulation on the desktop when I connect the remote pc I wish the screen turns blue and loe all folders that are on the desktop disappear until I logoff from the PC. Is there a way to do this'? ps because I need only use that computer to send files to an ftp server when they are not there but there are no icons on the desktop and folders.

Re: All folder get disappear when I connect to remote PC

After reading the query which you have given over here I just want to know something over here. And I am sure that when you provide me that solution so I will be able to help you in a more enhanced way. Actually the thing is that why you have to be uploading to an FTP server instead go to connect in RDP? Only this much I want to know from your side. So please try to give me your answer as soon as it is possible for you.

So let me explain better job we have a PC that acts as a server for a billboard advertising, now is not the only one I would like to use that PC so that when I use the computer remotely to copy or move files from my pc to that of the background appears blue folders and the taskbar disappear altogether, until I close the dial-up I hope I was clear. So what to in order to get free from this issue I do not get any idea. So please if you have any suggestion related to it then please help me.

When you say that other people use the same pc you mean that use locally or remotely connecting too? I asked the question above just because it is necessary to clearly define the environment in which we operate and the exact requirements. It is obvious that if you need exclusive access to make sure competitors do not have other access rdp, in this case could use a connection that captures the interactive session as pc anywhere or teamviewer. Both are made to prevent the user physically at the keyboard to intervene.

Sure, but I do not want to use a program such as team viewer but I want everything to happen through windows that I know a script or whatever yesterday, I have mostly seen a PC which is getting a virus that was not a part of explorer at startup and I think because of that you are getting this kind of issue so in order to get rid from this you just need to open the task manager and run explorer.exe in system and after that I am sure that it will starts the desktop I am sure over here that it will help you.