Thread: hotspot wifi router not working properly with Apple macbook pro

hotspot wifi router not working properly with Apple macbook pro

i recently enable my Apple iphone with hotspot wireless network connectivity. It was running fine and along with this also other functions was running fine, there is only problem which I am facing currently, and this happens when i tried to connect the iphone with my laptop (running with windows vista ultimate) via wifi to access internet, the problem is that I am not able to log on to the network by the password, after enter the password the its shows that the password is not valid , though I am able to access the network into my apple device. Why this type of problem is occurring is there anyone having any idea on this? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: hotspot wifi router not working properly with Apple macbook pro

I think the problem is might be overcome by reset the password, for that open the network and sharing from the control panel in your system. Now open the network tab that you are using, and from the left side click on reset password option, it will first as k you to insert the earlier password for start the process, go through this, I hope this will somehow help you t overcome from the problem. I was also facing similar issue, and by this process the problem is solved

Did you properly configure the network service that you are using in your iphone with the system? I think the configuration is corrupter or not properly configured, for that I recommend you to reconfigure the connection from network and sharing option under control panel and from there click on reset the connection, follow the appropriate process and along with this also wait till the process the process completes, now restart the system and reconnect the iphone with the machine and try to connect the system with the wireless network.

Another cause of the problem that you mentioned in your post, is might be the network router driver, for that I recommend you to check the router status from device manager after make the connection, the problem might not be collaborate with the router but this can be happened, because in some of the cases I found this as the cause of these type of problems. So for that I suggest you to update the router version and then again reconfigure the hotspot wifi network connection with your system. I hope this time it will be configured and you will be able to access the internet.