Thread: there is a regular dns error on my system

there is a regular dns error on my system

I have some issues in my system . in my system there is a system servlet with Jrun and Browse Internet Explorer 6.0 plus patches. There is a web page with a lot of HTML pages with many forms and multiple textfields. It prompts an error ,it seems that there is some DSN error when I click "OK" in the form, but it does not happen all the time. I examined with browser "Opera" and there is no such issue problem does not occur, but I want to use the have to use the "Internet Explorer". Please help me resolve this DSN error problem .

re: there is a regular dns error on my system

I think I have a solution for your issue , but I do not know that you will follow it or not according to me if you put "web server" and "Database Server " in the single computer , the system will not face any such issue and as you said that when you use the Opera browser there is no such issue so it seems that there is some problem with the internet explorer , you can use some other such as Safari or Google Chrome instead if you do not wish to use Opera.

Well I do not think that it is an issue with the Web browser at all it is a DSN error , in that case you can download a utility in your system , the name of the utility is PageFix , well it resolves PageFix fixes websites that show the 'The page cannot be displayed' and not only this it also resolves issues that display error 'Cannot find server or DNS Error' in Microsoft Internet Explorer. If you are able to visit a few web pages on your system or on another computer but not on the system that you are using at present then PageFix may be able to resolve the problem for you. PageFix function with PayPal, Microsoft, Yahoo and any other website quite easily where you are facing this error.

Well I can suggest you a temporary solution though not a permanent one , you can take the help of an open DNS , as DNS is a Space that you use to access the Webpages , so in order to use the open space you can provide it in your IP address if you are not able to use in a normal manner , I will recommend this method only on temporary basis , once you get your issue resolved you can access your web pages in normal manner.

Re: there is a regular dns error on my system

System, or DNS, is the system that decodes and then translates names of machines and web pages on the Internet into numeric Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are used to recognize and direct traffic connecting the millions of computers and websites on the WEB. If your browser is not capable of translating the domain name to a numeric address permitting you to access a website, a DNS error may be the reason or the cause . A DNS error might restrict your internet access .

Re: there is a regular dns error on my system

Click the Start button at the bottom left end of your Windows screen on your system . Choose Control Panel from the provided list, then select Network and Internet Connections. Search for the Windows Firewall icon. Make that it is switched on. Then choose the Advanced tab at the top of the that box and click the option that says “Restore Default Settings “ . If your firewall configurations were interfering with your system's capability to read DNS information, this should make the expected correction it.See if the Network and Internet Connections are still open, choose Internet Options. Below the Browsing History panel, choose the option delete. Then in the internet options you may clear out the history and Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, and History, then OK. This may take a few moments. This is going to l clear any old stored information that might be causing your system to hang.