Thread: I suspect there is a malware in my system

I suspect there is a malware in my system

I am a frequent net user , I am facing a slow performance issue in my system , I suspect that there is a malware attack in my system but I am not sure about that ,I even do not know how I can diagnose it , apart from myself my system is being used by my family members as well that includes my siblings my father and my father , so I request you to please help me in getting rid of these malicious programs . I will appreciate your assistance .

Re: I suspect there is a malware in my system

It is also possible that your system contains junk files and contents , that may be the reason for you lack of performance of your system and causing the system slow down , but if you are quite sure that you there is a malware attack then you can run a virus scan after you have installed an updated anti virus installed . Please tell me once you have run the scan in your system show the results.

As you said that you are a frequent net user and there are multiple user in your house that use the system more frequently , it is possible that anyone of you might have downloaded some infected material from any untrusted site and that have entered you system files and impacted your system performance , so it is always suggested that you do not download anything from any untrusted source.

These malwares are mostly downloaded from the internet and are found in the systems that make enormous usage of internet , well if you do all the troubleshooting steps in order to get rid of it , then still you cannot resolve it in that I will recommend you to do a system restore , there might be a restore point in your system /. Once your system is malware free please make sure that you have turned on the internet security option so that it will scan each and every page that you download from he internet and will make sure that your system is malware free in future .

An online scanner will examine your machine and inform regarding any malware that it locates on your machine. The main difficulty with these Online Scanners is they will not get rid of any of the malware they discover. However, it is very simple to remove the malware by your own. Please do not make use of your system while performing these online scans as it will hamper with the scanning process.Panda Nanoscan is one of the fastest, total online scanners you will come across. The trade-off is it's not as efficient as running a longer, more systematic online scanner. On the other hand, it does provide you a common idea of what is on your machine. This scan will take roughly 5-10 minutes.

The term " Malware " explains an infection which has the aim or object of imposing a big amount of dishonesty and also probable harm to an operating system once in memory. Application and other freeware softwares that can be downloaded from the web hold these infections and are the mainly frequent portals or entryways through which your computer will get infected. To get rid of malware completely one needs security software like StopZilla which has more 60 000 signatures, making it one of the strongest anti malware applications on the web .