Thread: Tazinga virus redirect

Tazinga virus redirect

I am having some kind of browser redirect virus in my computer. Actually, whenever I search on google then google provides me links for my search but if I click on then them then it simply lets me to the some other website. Most of the times, it takes me to the tazinga.com or some other site. This is not the problem when I use Internet Explorer but if I use the Mozilla Firefox then the problem shows its effect. It is happening to me from last one week. I am not able to solve the problem. Can you please tell me that why this is happening to me and how can this be solved?

Re: Tazinga virus redirect

Like you told that the problem is only with the Mozilla Firefox and not with the Internet Explorer So I consider that the Mozilla Firefox that is installed in your computer is having problem with that and that is the reason that you are getting such issues. In my suggestion, you should uninstall the Firefox from your computer and install it again. Other best way is to download a fresh copy of it from internet and then install that from the fresh setup. This will avoid the problem if that is related to the setup copy.

You should check if the problem is with all the account or it is specific to some particular account. So log off, and login as some other account. If the problem is also there then it can be some other problem but if there is no problem with the browser then the only thing that you can do is to delete the account that is having problem and create one more account with all the privilege that the previous account was having. Use new account and stay away from the problem.

Your computer may be affected by virus infection and that is affected the files for the browser that you are using. You should install some good antivirus in your computer and then scan the whole system with that. Clean or delete all the infected files that it detects from your computer. Before start scanning the system, you should make sure that the antivirus which you are using is up to date and then only start to scan the system. I am not saying that this is the only problem with this but this is one of the possible reasons for this.

If any of the above solution does not help you then there can be problem with the operating system that you are using. Some of the files from that may be missing from it. So the final thing that you can do is to do the clean install of operating system again. Take another fresh copy of the operating system and do a clean install of that to your computer. There are more chances that this will resolve the issue for you.