Thread: PC infected by sinowal virus, need help

PC infected by sinowal virus, need help

Hello friend, I am having a Hp pavilion series laptop, this is running with windows 7 OS, and other specification of the machine are like AMD Athlon processor, along with this Ati Radeon graphical interface and running with AVG internet security antivirus program now the problem is that, from last two days whenever i open my machine is shows a message regarding a virus effect, which is named as “sinowal”. Along with that, also some of other problems are arrived, like one of the most common is the machine running very slow, if I click any program it will take lot time to open and if opens then need to restart the program, not opened in a single time. What should id o, is there any trick or resolve this issue? Any input will be appreciated greatly…

Re: PC infected by sinowal virus, need help

According to me, I would like to suggest you to full scan your machine by a up to dated antivirus application program. If the problem that you mentioned in your post, is occurring for that virus file, then by scan that one should be detected. Because I was also having similar issue, after that I was also applied some of the trick but nothing helps me. Then I simply go for the scanning process, with a trusted antivirus program. Go through this, I think this is only solution for that type of problems.

I recommend you to run disk cleanup program, select this one from system toll under accessories from start menu. Now select the drive partitions of your hand drive, and click for the swipe option, it will collect the information regarding the extra spaces those are occupied by the application or the programs, will remove the extra spaces and I hope by this the hard drive will gain the desire speed, I was also facing similar issue, after that I tried with this, and the problem is solved, so I hope this will also help you to resolve the issue.

Similar issue, my dell machine is also responding very slowly, and this problem starts occurring after install Norton antivirus program. Whenever I click on any program which I installed in my machine, it first stopped responding, but after that it comes in its position but take few times for this. After that without going for any other trick I simply remove the antivirus program from my machine and then reboot the laptop. I thought the problem is overcome but not still the problem is occurring in my laptop. What should be the cause for this problem? is there anyone having any idea on this problem?