Thread: Webpage redirected due to DNS error

Webpage redirected due to DNS error

I'm having a trouble among my web browser as I believe to my knowledge it might be a virus though I'm not convinced. Many times whenever I try to visit any website, I constantly observe various DNS error on the web page or sometimes it also says that the "Firefox failed to connect to server" and due to this problem of the DNS connection on the web browser I frequently redirected to Epokclick.com, googleanalytics.com or I just obtain a fresh browser window with my home page ( Google ) on it. So I don’t not sure why this type of thing is happen is happening with me though my internet connection and surfing was working quite well last three months and now occasionally I m getting this type of problem, so what to do in order to solve this problem.

Re: Webpage redirected due to DNS error

I think that this is error due to some web file being infected on your computer and I don’t think this is due to the DNS error on your computer. So due to virus you are finding this trouble of continuously redirected Webpage. An infected computer can be extremely unstable and even a well one can crash and become unbootable at whichever time for a number of cause so you should frequently back up anything that you wouldn't desire to lose.

Also, several infections these days permit hackers to take control of your PC and obtain passwords and other susceptible information it may include. With any infection, you should straight away change all passwords for logins, particularly if you utilize your computer for banking along with/or other types of financial transactions for commercial use and for the trading purpose you need to change your password regularly, but you have to perform this things from a clean computer and not with the infected one for any such purposes.

You will require to Close or disable all antivirus along with anti malware programs so they will not obstruct with the running of ComboFix.
    • Very significant you will reqiure temporary stop your anti-virus and anti-malware real-time security and any script blocking mechanism of them or your firewall before doing a scan. They can get in the way with Combo Fix or take away some of its surrounded files which may reason "unpredictable results" or discontinue combofix running at all
    • You will need to temporary stop numerous security programs while running combofix. The record does not cover every process. If yours is not scheduled and you should know how to disable it.
    • Keep in mind to re permit the protection once more after combofix has finished and it will solve your problem.

I also think that your pc infected with virus so you will require to have a Cmbofix . if you not have it now you can get it easily before installing that you will require uninstall your present antivirus which you have on your pc. ComboFix may well reset a many Internet Explorer's settings, together with to make a default browser. Combofix avoid autorun virus of entire CDs, floppies as well as USB devices to help out with malware taking away & amplify security. If this is a problem or makes it tricky for you let me know on this post.