Thread: How to shift to the bridged mode on T-KD 318EUI/UT300R2U using mtnl broadband

How to shift to the bridged mode on T-KD 318EUI/UT300R2U using mtnl broadband

I need to know something from you all. Well I have a system which runs on the windows 7 operating system and also I have a broadband connection with the T-KD 318EUI/UT300R2U router. I need to know how to go to the bridged mode settings. Since I am very new to this particular field. I don’t have much information about this method. So it would be very great if you can give me some appropriate information regarding this bridged mode topic and help me solve my issue. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: How to shift to the bridged mode on T-KD 318EUI/UT300R2U using mtnl broadband

Well the procedure is quite simple. You will have to follow the steps that I have mentioned below do follow it you will get the result.
    1) Firstly you will have to go to the router page.
    2) The page will appear in that page you will get many options such as wan, lan, dhcp etc. you will have to select the wan connection.
    3) After selecting the option you will get the various settings page of the wan. So under wan settings you will have to select the bridge mode.
    4) Under that you will get the connection type and you will have to select the 1483 Bridged IP VC-MUX.
    5) After having done with that go to the tools tab and then you will have to click on the misc option which will be displayed on the right side. Having done that click on save and reboot.
    6) After that again go to the router page select the dhcp option and to the right select no dhcp.
    After having done that you will have to setup a new connection that supports the bridge mode connection.

Re: How to shift to the bridged mode on T-KD 318EUI/UT300R2U using mtnl broadband

I need some more information about the how to setup a network wizard and what to do next about that. Well I have understood all the steps that you have mentioned above but it seems the steps are not complete. So it would be better if you could have explained the total solution here. You have explained the steps till the network setup wizard but what after that. Do give your valuable inputs here.

I suppose you must be clear with all the steps for the network setup wizard. You will have to follow all the steps that are mentioned with the network setup wizard. On the last steps you will have to mention the isp name that you are currently using and also the necessary details of the user name and the password that is required during login stages. After having done that go to the mtnl icon and select the properties. In that under the general tab go to the properties options you will get the ip address section. You can enter the ip address of the system that you want and also the preferred dns server. So I hope now you are clear with the necessary steps.